whatever happened to 330 chat :"o(

leckershell

Reaction score
Ok so I can hardly chat at the moment anyway as little mr ryan keeps me busy, but the last few times I've gone into chat at 330 on a weekday there's been no-one there.. :(

Char, Fran and Eve, where you gone to? :(

But yeah I'm busy loads anyway at ry's beck and call, but just wondered if there was another daytime chat at all? I know about the Weds and Sun evenings, just duno where 330 chat has gone to..

x

I dunno hun... I tried to join you in chat just now but my computer died on me.

For some reason my PC dont like chatroom... and cant be bothered changing to laptop! :D

Ok so I can hardly chat at the moment anyway as little mr ryan keeps me busy, but the last few times I've gone into chat at 330 on a weekday there's been no-one there.. :(

Char, Fran and Eve, where you gone to? :(

But yeah I'm busy loads anyway at ry's beck and call, but just wondered if there was another daytime chat at all? I know about the Weds and Sun evenings, just duno where 330 chat has gone to..

x

I dunno hun... I tried to join you in chat just now but my computer died on me.

For some reason my PC dont like chatroom... and cant be bothered changing to laptop! :D

I'm always bored then, I could chat. usually the chat's at night and then Dh is on the computer..it's HIS you know!! I've never been in the chat room yet!!

I would come and chat to you but I'm back at work after 6 weeks summer holiday and I can't afford to turn down any supply (even for you! Lol!)

:oops: Sorry Shell,

Since finishing work I havn't been on here that much, I seem to be either out at that time or crashed out on the sofa as I was today!!

I'll make sure I make the effort next week providing I haven't given birth, and I'll kick that Fransmellys butt into shape too!!

I didn't realise anyone would actually miss our wierd and random banter! :rotfl:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back