What you think am I fat or am I fat!!!??!!

Rock-Angel

Reaction score
Made mistake of getting hubby to take pic of my belly.......

Im normally a size 12!! My waist in inches is 37 its normally 30/32!! OMFG! Im fatttttttttttt!!!!!

Just been told if it keeps going then hubbys gonna be pushing me round in a wheelbarrow at the end of this!!!

SNV81217.jpg

(ps is it normally to just want to sleep and sleep and Oh sleep in early stages?!!)

YES!! I was wiped out for the 1st 14weeks, a total mess... id get in from work, and be to tired to eat, id just go to bed at 7pm, then not wake till 7am, and go to work lol

I had a tummy like that in the first few weeks and then it disappeared again.

oh yes- sleep and sleep and sleep and sleep. my favourite thing while i'm pregnant :D :sleep:

lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ps my tummy has grown too!

I slept for the entire first and last trimesters! this is completely normal, I was shattered all the time and was having a few naps a day, in bed by 8pm. get all the sleep you can, you are growing a baby after all :D

beautiful belly by the way :D

Your belly looks great hon. Mine went from 30/32 to 36 in the first 10 weeks and I was in maternity clothes by the end of first tri but it's not as clear as your bump. How many weeks are you? x

You look exactly like me at the moment!! I'm normally a size 12 (10 sometimes on a skinny day :lol: ) and I've had to buy my first maternity trousers last week (Which are the BEST thing ever I'm considering wearing them forever!!)
I also bought a top which I think I will wear with the label on the outside as I had to get size 6! First and last time that will happen!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back