what dress size am i?

trixipaws

Reaction score
i wanna take millie swimming but my size 6 costume nearly garottes my breasts off! (none of my size 6 stuff fits anymore :( )
these are my measurements can anyone tell me what size i need now?

breasts 94cm (37 inches)
waist 72cm (28 inches)
hips 91cm (36 inches)

so i can buy a new swimsuit thanx

Judging by this I'd say Small to Medium?

http://www.thewhitecompany.com/content. ... ensclothes

In actual clothes size, no idea.. would that be about a 10-12? My measurements are in the same proportions as yours but a bit higher and my tops are currently 10-12 and trousers 12-14 so I'd say you were 10-12. But don't quote me! :) I'm sure if you went into a shop they'd help you out.

x

dress sizes are all over the place, you really can't tell what size someone is from your measurements, because the sizes don't go on measurements. All the clothes/makes are different sizes.

The EU want to standardise our clothes so that they are shown in inches. This would be depressing as we wouldn't have the flattering-sounding numbers we do now.

But at the moment you can only tell by trying them on, or buy a garment that gives its size in inches.

But I can tell you that I'm about your measurements, I just got a cozzie in a 10 and it fits very well

Cozzies are a tighter/more old fashioned fit than a lot of clothes.

What I mean is if you are an 8 in normal clothes, you may need a cozzie in a 10.

Hope this helps a bit :)

They are growing the sizes in shops, because most ladies want to feel small. So what they call a size 10 for most clothes will definitely fit you fine :) and probably an 8 in some things.

The only thing I have to buy a 12 in is jackets which are very fitted.

I would have thought a 10-12 bearing in mind you havent long had the baby.

Your measurements are the same as mine (well i'm 38 bust) but all the rest is the same. I'd probably say you are a 12

i wanna take millie swimming but my size 6 costume nearly garottes my breasts off! (none of my size 6 stuff fits anymore :( )
these are my measurements can anyone tell me what size i need now?

breasts 94cm (37 inches)
waist 72cm (28 inches)
hips 91cm (36 inches)

so i can buy a new swimsuit thanx

Judging by this I'd say Small to Medium?

http://www.thewhitecompany.com/content. ... ensclothes

In actual clothes size, no idea.. would that be about a 10-12? My measurements are in the same proportions as yours but a bit higher and my tops are currently 10-12 and trousers 12-14 so I'd say you were 10-12. But don't quote me! :) I'm sure if you went into a shop they'd help you out.

x

dress sizes are all over the place, you really can't tell what size someone is from your measurements, because the sizes don't go on measurements. All the clothes/makes are different sizes.

The EU want to standardise our clothes so that they are shown in inches. This would be depressing as we wouldn't have the flattering-sounding numbers we do now.

But at the moment you can only tell by trying them on, or buy a garment that gives its size in inches.

But I can tell you that I'm about your measurements, I just got a cozzie in a 10 and it fits very well

Cozzies are a tighter/more old fashioned fit than a lot of clothes.

What I mean is if you are an 8 in normal clothes, you may need a cozzie in a 10.

Hope this helps a bit :)

They are growing the sizes in shops, because most ladies want to feel small. So what they call a size 10 for most clothes will definitely fit you fine :) and probably an 8 in some things.

The only thing I have to buy a 12 in is jackets which are very fitted.

I would have thought a 10-12 bearing in mind you havent long had the baby.

Your measurements are the same as mine (well i'm 38 bust) but all the rest is the same. I'd probably say you are a 12

thanx guys. im gonna order a size 12 swimsuit today off figleaves or something. anyone kno any other nice websites i can get a flattering swimsuit for my new voluptuous curves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back