Bump or Fat???

twinkle84

Reaction score
Sorry, funny question. OH keeps saying i think youre getting a bit of a bump, not sure if hes just getting excited. Im a size 14 and have a bit of tummy fat and im just thinking its fat, but i do think its starting to firm up a bit. How do you know the difference? x

I have blooned up from a size 10 to a 14 and i am not that far gone. So it would be intresting to here from others :)

my lower belly, where your bladder is, does seam very hard, but where im starting to look like im pregnant n got a bump in literally just below by belly button :-S

i keep googlin stuf and my bean is meant to be about 15inches n my womb the size of a grapefruit, so maybe mines just high? or do i just think it should be lower? aaarrrrggghhh, i feel like im going bonkers,

any my Oh im sure is just thinkin its all in my head as his sister had a little girl last year (she was only a size 10 n im a 14) but she didnt get a bump until 6 months, n even full term she only looked about 6months, the lucky monkey, me im guessin im going to look like the back of a bus, lol

xxx

1.5 inches (im only10weeks) lol my keyboads gone crazy!!! :-Sx

Lol I was gonna say, that's a bloomin' big 10 week baby!
Wouldn't wanna give birth to that after 9 months growth!!

sheesh me neither, im cringing just at the thought!!! lol

Amy, im the same. Bit just above pubic bone seems bit swolled, but its more under my belly button that seems bigger and when i poke it, seems harder. Its just hard to tell. Hope it is a little bump coming on. Thought id ask at scan. . . if I ever bloody get one!!! Haha I was thinking that too, giant baby haha zz

I have gone from a size 8 knickers to a size 12! and from a 34a bra to a 34b bra!! and I dont even think i have got a bump yet x

iv got my scan on the 11th so will ask the sonographer if iv got a normal bump commin on, :) il b glad when its a proper pregnancy bump and i can show it off, not in short tops n horrible streatchmarks on show just tight enough to show the outline :) xxx

Aww amy that's cute :) I need to hide mine till my scan lol and thats on 21st may but tbh i havent even got one I dont think x

i think mine is fat as i cannot stop eating cheese!!! hubby thinks it is more rounder tho my tummy x

Kellylou I couldn't stop eating cheese either, and Now i look like a mini sumo wrestler hahahaha!

with my first i didnt properly show for months and had quiet a small bump but this time round im showing alot earlier i can see the difference and iv gone up a cloths size and 2 bra sizes

I have gone from a size 8 knickers to a size 12! and from a 34a bra to a 34b bra!! and I dont even think i have got a bump yet x

wow so Lucky!

I went from a size 8 to a size 12/14 (post pregnancy) and from 34C to a 36E! (How HORRIBLE IS THIS)?

I gained 3.4 STONE and I still need to lose 0.8 or so :shock: very unfortunate.

I have had a 'belly' since around wk 12 but I think it's just displaced fat lol. I can now tell there's a harder mound just above my pubic bone, which must be my 'bump' but as it gets closer to my belly button the area expands and goes squidgy ('belly').

I noticed my bump properly (i.e. was actually convinced it was that) when I was laying on my front on my bed reading and I noticed that I wasn't resting on both my hip bones only bump and one hip bone at a time!

Been out shopping today and bought my first 36D bra...hadn't realised how uncomfortable my old ones were till I tried on some bigger ones lol!
I am noticing that I don't feel comfortable with tight tops any more cos my belly is sticking out a little, but tbh I just look like I've eaten too many pies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back