what would you do?

Becky&Willow

Reaction score
as some of you may know i got £1500 but not sure what to do.

what would u do?

ooh thats a real toughie! when you mean 'not much cash left for now' if you go in hols in oct, how tight will things be?

You didn't put an option for pay all bills and save the rest :rotfl:

I'd put some away into a Christmas fund, and then see how much money you have left after paying bills + Christmas fund and then either go on hol, or treat yourselves some other way!

But then I'm a finance geek who's obsessed with budgetting (I have a spreadsheet :oops:) and I have a tendency of saving instead of spending (no fun)... LOL

I would pay all bill Book a last minute holiday in oct and just watch pennies for the time being

:hug: :hug:

yeah if we go away it doesent leave me short for anything i just ment not a lot of cash to treat myself with.

i say, book a last minute deal, there by saving some money, then with the rest you could buy yourself and willow a little prezzie :D

you'll still have the cash from the debts you won't be paying :)

unfortunatly the bills have to paid as i am not working and dont have an income so by paying my bills it saves my OH from having to find £100 a month.

but if i was working i would deffo say sod the bills

the holiday is only going to cost £115 so nice and cheap it the spending money i have to save.

pay the bills , go on hol in oct watch the pennies at the min for spending ! surely the hol would be a big treat anyway ! and a lasting one !

Id go with pay bills now and book last minute holiday

yup id book last minute holiday for you and willow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back