what excersie do you do????

Vicky

Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting.

What excersises do you all do that you think works for you?

:think:

I.....erm......

:think:

sometimes I walk Mason to school, and I had a go on his trampoline but it hurt my back. :lol:

I've hardly done any exercise since Olivia was born :oops: During pregnancy I went to the gym twice a week ( only gentle stuff) and felt good for it. I really need/want to get back into the habit but prob like a lot of you I can only do it during the evening/weekend when DH can look after Olivia.

I find jogging and sit ups are best for my figure (the attractive pear variety :doh: ).

Lucy

None now.....ive just done the Charlie Brookes DVD, well actually thats a lie, i did the warm up, and gave up when the disco bit came on, i have no co-ordination!!
I walk the dog everyday, but im still recovering from my section so thats my excuse!!
I want to start swimming again, but its so hard with having charlie. we will take her together when shes had her jabs, so that we can take turns in swimming 'properly' or i can stay in a bit longer after charlie is finshed. Our Uni does reduced rate for monthly gym membership if its a GP referal, so rather than being 30 a month, its 17. Im going to bat my eye at my lovely GP for a referal!!!

I get out of bed and walk up and down stairs. Oh yeah I also push a buggy around and lift heavy bags. Why am I not losing my spare tyre. Seriously though I am going to start pilates again soon - no really, I am!!!!

any one no how long i have to wait till i can do sit ups? i had Harley 7days ago????

I do soooooo much exercise, it'd take too much room to write it all down!!! And back to reality - big fat NONE :oops:

Dionne, would you have to wait until you have your check up, but i got told before i had my check up that i could do light excersises but thats cos i wasn't havn't the check up until kacy had her first jabs at 8 weeks.

I have tryed that charlie brooks dvd i found it really had and gave up after the warm up and a little bit of the disco i try and walk places to instead of getting the bus.

I love Kickboxercise and Body Balance but can't do it at the mo so missing it loads. I like Body Jam too but it's really hard and I haven't done it enough to be any good at it yet! Luckily DH works for local leisure centre so I get classes free!

Tan x

I do Yoga and before getting pg I went to the gym too but for now it's just Yoga.

Running around after my little one is all the exercise I need. Oh and a good session with my DH (chance would be a fine thing ;) )!

walking loads and loads of walking with a screaming baby in his pram :(

charlie brooks dvd yay for sumos and star jumps :fib: :fib:

minikins ive forgotten what that is :oops: :oops: :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER