• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What would you do ??

Star33

Reaction score
I am on cd 11, first month of tamoxifen which is like clomid, helps to produce follicles, makes them mature. I started them on cd 2 till cd 6, usually when you take fertility meds, you ovulate early dont you ??

My normal cycle length is 32 & i would ovulate around cd17 with this cycle length.
I done a opk on cd 9 of this cycle which was bfn & again on cd 10 bfn & today not even a faint smidge of a line, bfn.

What do you think would happen if i took another tamoxifen tablet ?

I feel like my ovarys have gone quite again! when i was on the tablets, i was feeling ovary pain, & for a day or two after i stopped taking them, but now aint felt sod all. Do you think if i took another day of tamoxifen it would kick start my ovarys again or do you think it would be a bad thing to take them for another day ?

Tamoxifen is like clomid so its to help the follicles grow, yeah ??
So it would help them grow wouldnt it or wouldnt it ?

I wont do anything till i get some feedback from you's to see what you would do & what you think. Or do you think i should ring clinic & ask them ?

X

So i just phoned the clinic & typical my Dr is out of the country for 2wks. So now i just have to keep testing & hope that it's just a late surge.

I don't reckon taking another one is a good idea....you'd hate to go the other way and over stimulate or anything, plus if you have any side effects for the tablets think what might happen! It may mess up your cycle a bit too as they control hormones. Fingers crossed for a late ov surge! xxxxxxxx

Thanks sarah. I agree i could over stim or it could mess up my cycle, i'l see if i get a surge this month, if not then i'm gonna speak with my dr when he is back & ask him to up the dose. I am only on 10mg, & i been reading on the net that people start with at least 20 & can be given 80mg. Do you know that i am not being monitered on these tablets, no scans at all. X

Last edited:
Dont risk another hun. I keep contemplating upping my own dosage of clomid but its silly silly silly! Ha ha xxxx

I did that with clomid LOL stupid idea cause i could of over stimmed. I never thank goodness infact i am not sure if it even helped cause i got bfn on all the 6 cycles i took it & i added a extra making it 150mg. No am not gonna take any more of these tamoxifen, just gonna hope for the best that i get a surge soon. Thanks for posting hun. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back