What would you do with 150 Million squid?

mummykay said:
omg yeah - maybe they burn it :shock: :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol, maybe we should offer to take it off their hands and divide it between the members here? Should be a good few thousand each i'd say! :lol:

I would keep 1million for myself to live comfortably for the rest of my life and give the rest to charity but I can honestly say.. I don't want it :shock:

PinkPunch said:
I would keep 1million for myself to live comfortably for the rest of my life and give the rest to charity but I can honestly say.. I don't want it :shock:

I kind of know what you mean, I just want my little hobbit hole and to be self sufficient, travel a bit and not have to stress about bills and the mortgage anymore...but I wouldnt know what to do with that much...I think it would send me mad.... :shock:

glitzyglamgirl said:
oh god im confused now too.....not hard :rotfl:

I'll go and check now...

ETA - Yep your right, its a 95mil roll over for euromillions on friday :doh:

It says it cant roll over anymore....well why not? And who gets the prize fund if no-one wins it then?

If nobody gets the 5 numbers and the 2 bonus ones then anyone with 5+1 will win the lot!

i would buy my mum and dad a nice place in the country they have alwaays wanted one
i would pay for my sis uni fees and a nice place to stay while at uni
and id send my grand parents away for a loverly well earnedd holiday
i would give some to my work which is also a charity
and then me and partner would have a gorgous white wedding have loads of kids :lol:

Dinski said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
oh god im confused now too.....not hard :rotfl:

I'll go and check now...

ETA - Yep your right, its a 95mil roll over for euromillions on friday :doh:

It says it cant roll over anymore....well why not? And who gets the prize fund if no-one wins it then?

If nobody gets the 5 numbers and the 2 bonus ones then anyone with 5+1 will win the lot!

I think its time to blow £20 on lottery tickets :lol:

150 million is way too much!
100 grand would do me! lol

ooooo and I'd also arrange for me and Isaac to be chriogenically frozen after we pass on so one day we can come back. How awesome would that be!?! :D

I'd buy a nice house and car and a cruise. Then I would sort all my family out for housing and pay off any debt they had! Put money away for the kids until they are 21 and then I'd let my hubby set up his own business like he has always wanted. The rest god knows, I'd do something to help people though!

To be honest i'd be happy with a fiver at the moment!

I would give to charity and i would not tell my family that i had won until.....................

I would arrange for all my brother and sisters and mum and dad to come to the pub for a meal, i would tell them all i had something to tell them :wink:

In the meantime whilst eveyone is in the pub i would have bought them their favourite cars and also a massive detached house each.

I would then tell them to come outside and have the cars be drove past us one by one and passing the keys to the relevant family member. i would then tell them that the address to their new 'pad' :) is in the sat nav.

ahh i can just imagine how i would feel :cheer: i would love it.

Then onto me, maybe a tummy tuck, breast reduction. New house, IVF.

KELLYXX said:
I would give to charity and i would not tell my family that i had won until.....................

I would arrange for all my brother and sisters and mum and dad to come to the pub for a meal, i would tell them all i had something to tell them :wink:

In the meantime whilst eveyone is in the pub i would have bought them their favourite cars and also a massive detached house each.

I would then tell them to come outside and have the cars be drove past us one by one and passing the keys to the relevant family member. i would then tell them that the address to their new 'pad' :) is in the sat nav.

ahh i can just imagine how i would feel :cheer: i would love it.

Then onto me, maybe a tummy tuck, breast reduction. New house, IVF.

Thats so cool! Actually it nearly made me cry thinking of the happy people hahahaha everythings making me cry! :doh:

I'd buy 150 million scratch cards :lol:

or 15 thousand million penny sweets....

I'd kinda live of the interest, get a nice house (not too big as its just me and baby and would be silly to have a huge one) put LOADS in to baby fund to make sure he has everything he'll ever need (thats the one thing i worry about in all this making sure he has everything) and then i'd start looking at charities and things like that to give some to. I'd prob pay of my rents house for them and the car jsut so they could live very easily but they arnt exactly poor anyway lol not the most exciting things i no but i dont ask for much lol

I can't say what I'd do to be honest cause you could really do everything and anything you wanted :think: I would love to have a bit of money and make myself and family financially settled for life, but without sounding utterly ridiculous I wouldn't want too much money!!

First thing I would buy would be a chinese takeaway *Mmmmmm*

Erm, I mean just the food, not the actual place :lol:

Oooh....I'd buy some new clothes first...not many cause that would spoil the fun..but i would so love some new clothes.

THEN....I'd put loads away for wills and other future children,go through university,pay off my mum and dad's mortgage,give them the equivalent in cash to the price of our house ( my mum hates our house but I adore it) buy the barley field at the back of our house,buy another 2CV

and buy a couple more hens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back