What do you want for Christmas??

I want Ellis to learn to sleep through the night!!! hehe xxx

It dosen't matter what I WANT, my OH has brought me a bloody bread maker for xmas A BREAD MAKER!!!!!! :evil: only because he refusses to pay £1 a loaf! He says if money goes ok he'll buy me a dishwasher as well OWOOOOOOOOO!
I remember one year my dad brought my mum a washing machine for xmas, she went mad :rotfl: . I knoe how she feels now x

Oh dear nici my dh would lose his balls if he got me anything like that :rotfl:

My bil got my sister a blender for Christmas one year, he has never ever lived that one down and now asks me what to buy for my sister so he doesn't get it wrong :lol:

My DH went to price up the Focus ST, needless to say we aren't getting one!!!! We have the Titanium at the moment but he wants an ST, something to do with the alloys!!!! I would like a Picasso.

I would really like an eternity ring for christmas but I know I won't get one, so intead I will make do with Brad Pitt. :rotfl: :rotfl: or George Clooney not fussy either way.

Oh and one other thing an invisible sky box and dvd so Katie can't play with them all day!!!!

Em xxxxx

nicilou said:
It dosen't matter what I WANT, my OH has brought me a bloody bread maker for xmas A BREAD MAKER!!!!!! :evil: only because he refusses to pay £1 a loaf! He says if money goes ok he'll buy me a dishwasher as well OWOOOOOOOOO!
I remember one year my dad brought my mum a washing machine for xmas, she went mad :rotfl: . I knoe how she feels now x

I prefer practical presents :oops: something to do with being a Virgo. I'm getting a new fridge freezer and plastering equipment. Going to start on the top floor with the plastering and by the time I get to the living room, people will be able to look at it :pray: .

I had Damien for Xmas last year (well, a week before) :) and this year my present was finding out the sex of our baby. So that's me done!
A nice new house all paid for and debt cleared would be lovely though :wink:

ideally I would like to win enough cash to pay of my and OH debts, someone to buy our appt and us to find a nice house and get it at a bargin price.....realisically ive given my mum the following list

Trainers
Perfume
Underwear
gloves/scarf/hat set
DVD's
Best Boys Bands CD
Jewerly
DS game/s

And me and OH have yet to discuss if were getting each other anything yet or should just save the money and have say a £20 max spend or something.

I want Ellis to learn to sleep through the night!!! hehe xxx

Yea that would be a good christmas presant lol, Olivia just does not get this sleeping through thing anymore!

I already have everything i want for christmas and that is Rob and our girls!

humm :think:
I want:-

1 a Coffee machine, one that makes cappicions (sp) and everything (only been hinting for 4 years)

2 All Angels Album ( It sounds nice and piecefull)

3 one of those Dressed body jewellery holder.

4 A kylie showgirl concert ticket (never gonna happen though to expensive)

think thats it :D
xSuzx

I want a bfp :pray: :pray: :pray:
:pray: :pray: :pray:
but if not my DH has already got my pressie a Gucci Watch I can't wait to wear it. I got to pick it and its fab. :D :D [/b]

I would like my sister to come home for Christmas, to sit around with me and really talk so that we can get stuff sorted out. I miss her. Not that we've really fallen out or anything, but she's having a hard time and doesn't feel she can talk, so she's just freezing us all out because she thinks we'll judge her.

:( Me want my baby sis to love me like I've loved her all her life. I'm just being a baby, I guess.

I already have everything else that I want...

Sue

smurf said:
I want a bfp :pray: :pray: :pray:
:pray: :pray: :pray:
but if not my DH has already got my pressie a Gucci Watch I can't wait to wear it. I got to pick it and its fab. :D :D [/b]

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :pray:

Kim said:
Last year I got a baby for Christmas (on Christmas day)

Ooh Kim. I knew someone had had a Christmas Day baby last year and I thought it was you but couldn't remember!

What a lovely surprise that was!

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back