What were your pregnancy symptoms and how soon did they start?

Esperanza84

Reaction score
Hello,

I wanted to hear some of your stories regarding how soon you experienced your first pregnancy symptoms. I did not experience much with my first child other than having to pee often. I actually did a pregnancy test 3 days before my AF was due because I couln’t believe how often I had gotten up to pee during the night. What about you? How soon were your symptons and what were they? I still have 1 week left before I can test for pregnancy…

Thanks for sharing!

About a week before I was expecting AF I woke up in the middle of the night having strong cramps. This was so unusual to me that I took a test a couple of days later, and than I got a faint line. The lines only got stronger and two days before af was due I got it confirmed with a digital one:)

yeah about a week or 5 days before af was due, major heartburn every day and cramp like pains but not quite the same as period cramps so i tested.

I had no idea until I actually missed my period. By the time it was about 5 days late I did a test, but didn't really have any symptoms until a week or so after when my boobs became sore!

I just woke up at felt pregnant couldnt quite explain it I just knew so done a test and it had a faint line so went out and go a CB and it said 1 to 2 weeks and litrely from that day my boobs felt horrible and i had the worst cramps ever and within a week i had the nausea all day, Will hopefully find out on tuesday exactly how far along I am so im dying to see how pregnant I was when I found out

FX for you to get your BFP xxx

I was constiptated 3 days before my bfp...I never get this also I just had a sence of knowing that I was. A huge shock to us we had been trying 2 years!

I didn't really have many symptoms to begin with tbh. I had some mild cramps like af ones. It was only when I was about 6 weeks really that symptoms began to kick in.

xx

i hardly had any and I still dont now, very very mild nausea but i am sure it is in my head coz i am wishing for it so I have some evidence I am pregnant. I am bloated and tired and crave fruit, thats about it for me hun.

Hi
I had a feeling i was pregnant before i tested, as i was feeling really sick, sooooo tired and really tender nipples and boobs, my stomach seems bloated and my boobs look alot bigger.

I only tested cos I was 3 days late I didnt feel pregnant, I'm six wks today and have been totally shattered everyday for the last few days xxxx

Peeing through the night ! I never do that and now I do it every night, also the smell of tomato sauce makes me feel sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back