• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

what were your labour symptoms and how many weeks were you???

Ah! Well with my last baby my waters went and I was 40+1 :)

my waters went when i was 39+3 weeks
i didnt have my daughter untill i was 39+5
xx

I had a show first and then went into labour a few days later. You can't really miss labour - regular contractions with increasing intensity of pain, all mine were overdue. How are you feeling now?

i have some pain like period ones , i had them today at 2 in afternoon then at 2.40 than at about 8 in afternoon , and now its 1.20 at night and i have some and a bit of back pain also went to toilet and i feel like i wanna go now as well...so maybe its just all normal ..i am 35 weeks and 2 days but measured for 32

It could just be Braxton hicks, have a bath and a good sleep. Hope things settle for you x Are the measurements you are talking about from a growth scan or fundal heigh? The later results are known to be unrealible and vary lady to lady x

With baby 1 I was induced at 42 +3

With baby 2 I started getting really strong contractions which started at 3 mins apart :-O. An hour later she was here

This will be my first labour so no advice i'm afraid but didn't want to read and run. How are you feeling today hun?

I had random leaks and random irregular contractions for about a week before I went into actual labour.. Then I had one big leak and contractions started regulating and getting sorer.. You just know hun, did you ring your midwife or anything? Hope you are feeling better today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back