Very,very early pg symptoms

Solo

Reaction score
CALLING ALL PG LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What were your very early pg symptoms?? How many days PO were they?? How many days PO did you test to get BFP??????
Any comments greatly appreciated!!!
P.S. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

hey :wave:

I've never been pregnant but am getting some symptoms this month :eek: cramps and going to the tiolet frequently! but i keep thinking maybe i've drank too much or its all in my head!

anyway good luck to u for BFP :wink:

Good luck to you too!! When are you testing?? How many days PO are you??

I had no symptoms except an implantation bleed at 10 DPO and very worryingly I've still got no symptoms! Boobs are occasionally a bit tender but that's the closest I've had to a symptom - apart from the important symptoms of + pg tests and no AF :rotfl:

Mrs Metal, I think it's still early for you. I bet in few more days you will start to feel more symptoms of pregancy unless you are one of the lucky ones who doesn't feel sick :D

With my first pregnancy I had sore nipples a couple of day before my AF was due. I had a lot of cramps from after ov'ing all the way through the first tri and constant nausea although I can't remember when that kicked in. It wasn't straight away.

Good luck!

Bagpuss17 said:
Mrs Metal, I think it's still early for you. I bet in few more days you will start to feel more symptoms of pregancy unless you are one of the lucky ones who doesn't feel sick :D

Thanks :) , everyone keeps telling me not to worry and it's too early but me being me I still worry, mind you I think I've been quite reserved cos I've only done 5 pg tests :lol:

Hope you all get your BFP's asap! :hug:

Getting sorta cramp like pains normally in the evening, so keep thinking i'm going to come on. First thing in the morning till around 10am i'm really hot, and maybe shouldnt share this on the forum but getting windy too!!!

I was very bloated from ovulation (and still am now) . My boobs were very sore from around 9 DPO (I think). Oh yes, I had/have terrible wind too :oops: :lol:

Mildly i thought Essex/Suffolk was suppose to be getting Snow not heavy winds!!!! LOL
Glad i'm not the only one and me to am bloated, but then i'm not a small lady anyway so gives me chance to have me belly out at last! LOL

:rotfl: I think my high wind has scared off the snow :lol:

I am amazed, if I actually let my belly go, I look totally pregnant. And yet my LO is under 0.5cm long :shock: :D

Solo said:
Good luck to you too!! When are you testing?? How many days PO are you??

I'm testing next Tue, when i'm due to come on! whats PO? :oops:

It stands for post ovulation. Don't worry you'll get to know all of the abbreviations really quickly. Good luck for next week!!!!! :pray:

my very first symptom was about a week before af was due and i started siky burping and just normal burping all the time so by the time my af was due i kinda new as im not really a burpy kinda girl normally.. also about 2 days before af my boobs got sore but my boobs normally hurt a week or two before, almost striaght after ov but this time they didn't which was not mormal for me either...

Obviously mine didn't work out that well this time but im more possitive today that my next one will stay.x.

I will try and find my old post as i am sure i was online when baby implanted itself - i was in extreme pain. Will look it up and hopefully will work out how many DPO i was x

Mine was strange boobs, thats the only way I can describe. Not painful just felt strange. I didnt even know I was pg at the time, just made a mental note to keep an eye on it iykwim. My next symptom was lack of period. You can set your clock by them but mine didnt arrive so I waited 4 days and did a test and it was BFP- my jaw nearly hit the floor as we werent trying, in fact I was on the pill :roll: At about 8 weeks the chronic fatigue kicked in :x

Solo said:
It stands for post ovulation. Don't worry you'll get to know all of the abbreviations really quickly. Good luck for next week!!!!! :pray:

it makes sense now! i'm 9 days PO! the wait is killing me!!

yeah waiting is a nightmare my af due in a few days but i feel like af will be here early!! if i come on then ill be ttc for the sixth month,and i still have a addictition to poas :rotfl:

well i have just got a faint BFP on day 10-11 DPO

My symptoms this month which made me know i was pregnact from about 6 DPO! have been:

-OV for this month was very obvious had sore boobies which i have never had before

-about new years eve (6DPO) onwards i have had a constant sicky taste at the back of my throat, goes away when i have nibbled on something but tend to wake about 4 or 5 thinking i am going to puke

-very strange dreams which started up about 3 days ago - iwas dreaming that a polar bear was chasing me and it was wearing a dog harness and lead :shock:

- increased CM, felt abit squelchy!

- lower backache on and off

- heavy and sensitive boobies on and off

Which leads me up to today!

i didn't really get anything till 6 weeks when sickness started and i went off tea and the smell of coffee. I could also smell everything! Boobs never got sore and still aren't luckily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back