What were your early signs of labour

Lind

Reaction score
Did anyone have a case of Diarrhoea b4 labour? I've had a couple bouts of it this morning, sorry tmi, :oops: and heard its your bodies way of preparing itself for labour. Had a few little niggles too but thats it.

What other signs did you have b4?

yes hun i had it with mine the day before i had them its the bodies way of getting ready for the birth

Oh really. I hope its the start of something, i'm getting really fed up now. Can't sleep, uncomfortable.

I keep having bouts too, but nothing has happened yet. Saying that I didn't get it with my first pregnancy but I am wishing I had as I did the unspeakable during labour instead :oops:

Not diarrhoea I hasten to add but it was bad enough! :?

I must say i got diarrhoea :oops: it was my bodies way of clearing everything out before the time came for me to do all the pushing! hopefully it maybe early signs for you :wink:

Meezie i'm sure you didn't care at the time. Just wanted your babs out. Altho i'd be embarrassed too if that happened. I'm sure they see it everyday tho to bother.

Alsha how many days after did you go into labour?

Hi

I got them too and my waters endedup breaking
Katrina

Lind said:
Meezie i'm sure you didn't care at the time. Just wanted your babs out. Altho i'd be embarrassed too if that happened. I'm sure they see it everyday tho to bother.

Nahhh I didn't care at all. I remember thinking 'Oh poo' (literally) but that was about it. I just carried on pushing and gave birth to my daughter. As I said in another post, labour is a very undignified process and it isn't worth worrying about how you will look or act, or what you will do. Midwives have seen it all before and really aren't bothered! :D

To be honest, I had been wanting to 'go' all day but they kept making me wee in a big potty thing over the toilet so they could monitor protein levels etc, and in my 'high on pethidine' state, I didn't want to poo in there too! :rotfl:

Yes i had a bout of diarrheoa the day before i had stephen, but i had reg bouts of it through my pregnancy as well anyways.
But my contrctions had already started as well, and i had a show not long afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back