• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What were you doing when.......

MrsR

Reaction score
You went into labour?

With DD I was just sat at home watching tv when I felt the first contraction.

So ladies, what were you doing?

My 1st I was lying on the bed, 2nd I was on the loo in my mothers house (waters broke) snd this one I was on my way to the loo when my hind waters went all over the floor and when the pains started I was waking my kids up for school.

There's a bit of a bit of a toilet thing going on here lol

for som reason wanted a early night. and just didnt feel right. felt a little pop while watching police camera action, went 2 toilet and waters broke. couldnt believe it as i was convinced i was gonna go over but i went into labour 2 days early :)

Thanks guys x def a toilet theme here!

I was watching TV with my first - will let u all know in a month or two what happens with this one :) x x x

With k I was asleep I woke feeling damp and I ran from my bed to landing ( brand new cream carpet) and walked down the stairs dripping I kinda ran to toliet and before I sat down it went everywhere I cleaned it up popped a pad and new Knicks on and told dh who had just got in from nights that my waters had gone only to be told well you better not of pissed your self again!! Lol! 12 hours later she was born:) x x

Love it smess!!! Lol!

Thanks for the replies guys! Keep themcoming x

I was just sitting round at home when contractions started (had to have my waters broke) x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was sat on the toilet when my waters broke.. i was actually in the hospital waiting for them to take me down so have my waters broken so happened just in time :D

I had to have my waters broken. More sitting on toilet needed! He he! x

cant remember! mine crept up on me over the course of a day or two...

we were in bed talking about the baby coming and the BHs started and came every 5 mins for 3 hours. we were timing it and discussing whether to go to hospital (oh how naive we were back then :lol:) the next day it all started

I was sunbathing! It was so hot that day and I was sat outside doing the puzzles in chat magazine in my bikini when I kept needing a poo and then the period pains started!!

My wife's labour began at 2am - so we were both sleeping! x

With both, I was in labour ward, after being in hosp for 2days and many inducements, drips etc. My kids did not want to go down the tunnel and follow the light!
x

With K we were in bed having just had a bit of fun :lol: and with E I was walking round tesco and had a few BH and had my first proper contraction just walking out marks and spencers! Had my waters broken at 9-10cm with K and don't have a clue when they went with E! Can only assume it was when I was in the bath!

With my 1st I was havin Sunday dinner wen contractions started,24 hours later he was born,had to have waters broke.
With my 2nd I woke up in the early hours,couldn't settle so went for a bath,he was born 22 hours later,again waters had to b broke.
With my 3rd I was in bed wen they started and was on and off all day,ended with emergency c section due to him been undetected breech x

Thanks guys x I love reading these!

Mmg&i I love the marks and spencer one! x

I was upstairs getting ready for bed 2 days before my due date and my waters broke. I shouted downstairs to OH and he yelled back, grumpy, ' I am on the toilet!!' I shouted my waters had broken, he has never moved so fast and was so excited.

with my DD i had a trickle of my waters go when i was coming from the chip shop, then the big gush went in the bathroom about 3 hours later ( on the thursday)
my contractions didnt start till the saturday morning at 4am- so i was in bed, and my bloody OH wouldnt wake up. he better this time!!!!

Hahaaa miss pink, i bet thats what my OH will be like if he's here when i go into labour! He sleeps through everything!! When i was in labour with lacey, i phoned him while he was at work to say i was in labour, i then went to the hospital and was waiting for him to turn up! He turned up an hour before having her but didn't find out until afew weeks later, the reason it took him so long is because he stayed at work and finished his shift then went home for a shower before coming to the hospital!!! Bloody men...!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back