what were we all doing...

trixipaws

Reaction score
1 year ago
i was pregnant in 2nd tri, was looking forward to my scan in a couple weeks when i would later find out i was carrying a little girl :)

5 years ago
i was living in my boyfs flat in the city centre, i didnt work or go 2 college, just went shopping and watched daytime tv every day, and went out clubbing every weekend with my girl friend and sister

10 years ago
i was living at home with my parents, i'd just started sixth form (the first time- i was to drop out after a year and restart another year later- i was 20 when i sat my a-levels lol) and i was out clubbing nearly every nite (which is why i dropped out of sixth form i think lol)

20 years ago
i was in year 2 at infant school, and when i wasnt there i was playing with my little sister and our little friends (NONE of whom i see anymore! lol)

30 years ago
i wasnt born then (or even planned yet! lol)

40 years ago (i kno theres one or two of u!)
my parents hadnt even met hehe

i dont think any of us on here are over 50 so ill stop here lol

1 year ago
Was trying to get used to the idea I was having a baby! Spent a lot of time on the couch paranoid I was gonna lose my little surprise, in and out of hospital due to bleeds, stressful times!

5 years ago
I was living with my husband to be (now divorcee to be) We'd just bought our first home together and he cheated as we were going through a rough patch with debt etc

10 years ago
I was in 4th year at School, terrorizing teachers probably, drinking cider in parks on a weekend. Being a CHAV! lol

20 years ago
I was 4 and can't remember an awful lot lol

30 years ago
twinkle in my dads eye still

wasn't here lol

1 YEAR AGO: Jake was only 8 weeks old so I was getting used to being a Mummy.

5 YEARS AGO: Me and OH had just moved in together for the first time.

10 YEARS AGO: I was in year 8 at secondary school and living at home with my parents. I was a horrible bitchy teenage girl.

20 YEARS AGO: I was 2 years old(nearly 3) so I don't remember much.

30 YEARS AGO: I wasn't born.

40 YEARS AGO: My Mum was only 5. :D

1 year ago
Hayden was 6 months old, i broke up with his dad
so was a pretty rubbish time for me and him.

5 years ago
i was 19 at college (not that i went much) moved out to share a flat with my best mate and spent pretty much every night getting drunk/clubbing/
having parties and trying some drugs :oops: :oops:

10 years ago
I was 14 in high school i was probably good at this age but a year later i started smoking and being a bratty metaller! looked more like a goth probably! lol

20 years ago
i was 4 years old my lil sis had just been born!

1 year ago
i was pregnant, 1st tri, waiting for my 12 week scan so i could stop worrying that i had m/c, and so i could tell people at work.

5 years ago
i was living with someone who turned out to be a pedo :( had dropped out of school as i couldn't afford the travel there, and started working full-time and secretly saving up to get my own flat.

10 years ago
i was 12 nearly 13... being a geek at secondary school, playing netball and doing crosscountry for the school teams.

20 years ago
i was 2 nearly 3... can't remember anything about it. i lived in arlesey (sp?) then, whereever that is, and had a rabbit called phoebe.

30 years ago
not born... my parents weren't married yet, no idea when they met though. they worked together in the RAF.

that's like aaaaaaaaaaages ago :D

1 year ago
I had just spent the worst night of my life. Dan was 10 days old and had been rushed to hopsital with breathing problems (bronchilitis)
(I can't believe that was a year ago today :shock: )

5 years ago
I was living in haywards heath with OH. We were running his software business, working day and night!

10 years ago
I was travelling in oz, thailand, maylasia and singapore. Good days!

20 years ago
I was living with my brothers, mum and stepdad in a pub in surrey

30 years ago
I was a few months old

1 YEAR AGO: I was living in a holiday flat while our house completed & working as a supply teacher. We had just moved back 'home' to Devon after 7 yrs of living in Bedfordshire. I wasn't pregnant or even thinking about it!

5 YEARS AGO: I was working as a teacher in Milton Keynes and prob just got engaged & moved into our 2nd house in Leighton Buzzard.

10 YEARS AGO: I started university :cheer: To train to become a teacher.

20 YEARS AGO: I was 8...

30 YEARS AGO: I wasn't even a twinkle in my daddy's pants :wink:

40 YEARS AGO: My Mum was 11

1 year ago

One year ago was the day after my 12 week scan and I felt like crap, very tired, sick and spotty. Working in my current job as a housing officer. I was just about to discover the wonderful world of PF!

5 Years Ago

I was in my second year at uni, living at home with my mum, . I had a little job at the Co-op.

10 years ago

I had just moved back home after trying to live on my own but I hated it. I re-sat some of my GCSEs as I failed them at school :oops: Had been going out with my OH for just over a year

20 years ago

I was 8 years old and had not long moved to Nottingham

(Thanks TP, now I feel really old :shakehead: :lol: )

1 YEAR AGO: Was 4months pregnant with my son, and had just about left morning sickness behind

5 YEARS AGO: i had been taken out of school and was doing a I.T course.

10 YEARS AGO: was still in birmingham (just) and was getting ready to move to devon

20 YEARS AGO: i was almost 1 years old. dont have any reccolection lol

30 YEARS AGO: I wasn't born.

40 YEARS AGO: i wasnt born

1 year ago: getting ready for my first car
5 years ago: Probably revising for GCSEs, made a SGT in the air cadets

Last edited:
1 year ago: I was 6 months pg, and planning our wedding :D
5 years ago: I was working as a full time restaurant manager & had just moved out of home to Derby as I'd spent a year commuting from Brum
10 years ago: I was at college studying Fashion & Textile design (how useful that was) and planning to go to uni to study Surface Pattern Decoration (even more useful :roll: )
20 years ago: i was 7 & had just moved house with my mom, step-dad & brother, waiting for my lil sis to be born.
30 Years Ago: I wasn't born yet..... :wink:
40 years ago: My mom was 13 :D

1 year ago: I had just found out I was pregnant on the 11th so I was feeling over the moon and totally petrified all at the same time!

5 years ago
I had been going out with my OH for a year and a half, we were living together and sold cars from his moms house to get by!!!

10 years ago
I was at college doing childcare and working as a nanny in the evening. I was going out with a boy who turned out to be horrible! :x

20 years ago
I was in class 4 at primary school and I hated the teacher Mrs Westwood, she was sooooooo mean!!!!!

30 years ago
I was a twinkle in my dads eye!!!!

40 years ago
My parents hadn't even married their first partners, let alone each other!!!!

1 year ago
working at Airtours for college, and waiting for a cheque to come through the post every morning for an accident claim :lol:

5 years ago
getting ready for my GCSEs in a few months and being a bitch :oops: :oops:

10 years ago
i was still in primary school (i think) with a different best friend every week hehe, obsessed with barbies aswell!

20 years ago
probably crying or sleeping because i was only born 3 days ago!

30 years ago
i wasnt even thought of

my mum was 5 :D

1 year ago
I was pregnant with Alex and going through some January exams at uni.

5 years ago
I had just moved into my own home with my fiance (husband now). My dad had gotten married to my step-mother 5 months previously. I was still in sixth-form college (for my third year).

10 years ago
I was living at home with my mother, grandmother (who died later that year), and elderly lady that my mam cared for. I was 14, still in high school, never been kissed lol.

20 years ago
I was 4 years old, still living with my mam and dad. We had been in England less than a year.

30 years ago
My parents had possibly met (although I'm not 100% sure) but certainly not married yet. My mam was working in the OECD in Paris, and my dad was a detective in the French Police in Paris.

40 years ago
My mother was 18, she had not even married her first husband yet. I think she was probably working in a chartered accountants in Leeds at that time. My dad was 19 and was in France...doing what I don't know. Conscripted into the army perhaps.

1 year ago: Pretty much what I'm doing now, working at the same place, the same weight, dieting... except I was taking driving lessons and I can now drive, and I go to college now whereas then I hadn't decided what to do and wasn't able to go to college as my youngest hadn't started school.

5 years ago: Very happy. Had been with my OH for 6 and a half months, was 3 months pregnant(!) with my daughter and my son was 2 and a half. Arrrr I miss my son being small! I had bad morning sickness but it went away around this time.

10 years ago: Was one of the worst times of my life, aged 20 and had just split up with my boyfriend who I'd been with for 3 years (first love), after I had found him cheating with me with... another man!!! Had to leave the house we had just got a mortgage for and move in to my sister's to a mattress in a spare room. Didn't know where my future was going, heartbroken... awful time! And to this day I have not managed to get back on the property ladder :x
On the up side I was 9 stone.

20 years ago: I was 10, still at primary school, had just moved to a bigger family home, was very happy.

30 years ago: I was aged 6 months and as far as I know happy and healthy :)

40 years ago: I didn't exist yet, my mum was 18 and my dad was 21, I think they were just about to meet.

1 year ago: I'd just gotten married and had come back from honeymoon to work, work, work.

5 years ago: I'd just broken up with my ex and moved to Spain. I felt free and alive for the first time in many years.

10 years ago: Was one of the worst times of my life. I'd just broken up with another abusive ex because he was trying to kill me on a regular basis. I was 50.000 quid in debt, the house we had together was being reposesed, I was in and out of hospital... and I ended up trying to top myself in the end... because of all the stress.

20 years ago: I was 8 and at school... I hated school. My parents had just moved me to a local Catholic school where I was constantly picked on for being cleaver and strange.

30 years ago: My mum had just lost her 3rd baby, and was going to try again... She got pregnant again, lost the baby at 24 weeks and feel pregnant with me shortly after but I didn't exist yet.

40 years ago: My mum and dad hadn't even met yet. My mum was still a young nurse and my dad was still in the merchant navy.

1 year ago: Sadly coming to terms with a m/c. January 2007 was a tough month.

5 years ago: Very happy, been married for nearly two years, enjoying the DINKY lifestyle and mad holidays with our other DINKY mates.

10 years ago: In my last year at uni, just met my darling OH and having a ball!

20 years ago: I was 10. Life was simple.

30 years ago: I was aged 8 months and as far as I know happy and healthy

40 years ago: I didn't exist yet, my mum and Dad were both 10, another 7/8 years before their fateful meet.

1 year ago
Me and OH was livning with my mum and dad, we'd very recently come back from a trip to Glasgow. I was about 23 weeks pregnant with Hannah.

5 years ago
2003? i was at uni,, living in halls. I was with my ex (5 years relationship) already things wernt what they were. Uni wasnt what i thought it would be. My mum was really ill this month, so i went home to liverpool to stay with her (in hospital)

10 years ago
hmm i was 14, music was the most important thing to me then. Got bullied in school around this age. I spent me time going to gigs and festivals.

20 years ago
Um, i was 4...hadnt started school yet. My little sister would be born next month.

30 years ago
i wasnt born then

40 years ago
dont exist

1 Year Ago
I was about 10 weeks pregnant and still trying to get used to the idea, I had also not long started a new job and got my first car.

5 Years Ago
I was in Year 13 at school and had just sent in my UCAS application and was excited about leaving home.

10 Years Ago
I was in Year 8 at school and was fairly quiet and sensible. I had my own horse so spent most of my free time with him.

20 Years Ago
I had just turned 3, don't remember it though

30 Years Ago
My parents hadn't even met!

40 years Ago
My Mum was 8 lol

ooh theyre all really interesting (im nosey me!) and some are really touching :hug:

keep em comin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back