• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Met OH/DH when or before you were 16?

Thank you Em! It was an amazing day, I'm am so happy it's unreal :D I don't want this feeling to ever go away! I didn't think anything would change when we got married but I love him so much more which I didn't think was possible! It's like when we first met and I get butterflies haha.

met my OH when i was 19 he was 17 :oops: i thought he was older, he never actually told me an i never actually asked!
anyway we now been together nearly 7 yrs.

I met my other half when I was 14, he was a couple of years older than me at school. We went out for two weeks or so then, but didnt get back together until I was 17 and he was 19. Bless, we been together for over 3 yrs this time round!

Maybe only teen lovers have responded lol :lol:

I met my DF on my 16th birthday, moved in with him 6 months later and weve been together ever since.

i'm speaking up for the other side... just to show it works too!!!

Met DH when i was about 20 at a wedding although he was 38 and going through a divorce... and had a girl friend already... we met back up when i was 22... divorce done n dusted and the girlfriend had been given the elbow!!! we only made it passed the first date... but met back up when i was 25 (i never give up when i want something) been happily together since... fingers crossed it lasts forever!

DH was 18 when i was born - it would never have worked early on! he he

x

hayley said:
DH was 18 when i was born - it would never have worked early on! he he

x

haha cant imagen it would have!!

I am only been with OH a year and 3 months, met him when i was 22 and he was 20! :oops: .... but before him I was with my last boyfriend from 16-21, thought it was it but we grew apart..... very glad now as I have found someone FAR better

And if I was still with my ex I prob would still be living at home in a relationship going nowhere! xxx

Beanie it must be because you were too immature at 16 to settle down!! :wink:

I was 17 when I met DH and he was 24.

We got married and had Lydia last year, when I was 21 and he was 28.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back