GCSE's

Jade&Evie said:
Sam, how did your sister do? x

she got an A, 2 B's, 4 C's and a D. However she is still waiting for her media studies grade, its going to take another 3-4 days.

she is doing a preforming arts something or another and she got an A in drama so it looks good!!!

im really proud of her! she has gone off with her friends to celebrate.

leckershell said:
Although my claim to fame is being kicked out of my R.E course for being too controversial :rotfl: I still disagree with it but that's life..!

I was kicked out of my RE class as the teacher asked me what I thought started wars and I said religion!

Sam&Alice said:
[quote="Jade&Evie":38gjwmol]Sam, how did your sister do? x

she got an A, 2 B's, 4 C's and a D. However she is still waiting for her media studies grade, its going to take another 3-4 days.

she is doing a preforming arts something or another and she got an A in drama so it looks good!!!

im really proud of her! she has gone off with her friends to celebrate.[/quote:38gjwmol]

:cheer: woohoooo well done Sam's sis :clap:

cummon' Zebra!! we wanna know :cheer:

here it was only my maths I was re-sitting! :lol: I'm in 6th year now.

I got a C thank goodness. Third time lucky eh.

...Which means I've finally, a year after doing them, passed all my GCSE's HA.

Well done to yuor sister, Sam&Alice!! :cheer: :cheer:

PS: I thought you didn't have grammers in England any more? I go to one, but that's cause NI is 40 years behind everyone else and we still have the 11+

We still have grammers in Scotland.... not sure about England.

WELL DONE ON YOUR RESULTS!!!! :clap:

We have grammars in Essex- I know a lot of countys don't though- we have 4 grammar school (2 boys and 2 girls) locally and a few schools which have a 'grammar stream' too.

My brother is taking his 11+ in January.

Jade&Evie said:
We have grammars in Essex- I know a lot of countys don't though- we have 4 grammar school (2 boys and 2 girls) locally and a few schools which have a 'grammar stream' too.

i went to chase high (formally prittlewell :wink: ) couldn't get much more common than that!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

My bro went to of the boys schools (southend) - he did ok for it, it suited him more than it would have me.

Jade&Evie said:
My brother is taking his 11+ in January.

Instead of doing a practice 11+ we where allowed to watch jurastic park :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well done ZS!!!!! :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance:

My brother got his results today, i was more nervous than him! he did well - he got all Cs which is just fine :) and consistant! hehe.

It was 4 years ago that i got mine! I got 1 A* 9As and a B in IT and C in R.E (i hated RE, lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back