What was your symptoms if any before missed period when you got BFP?

Congratulations thank you for your post!
Well, I have a shadow line on Internet cheapie Hopefulmum!!!
Shall I post a pic? Xx

Bfp? Very early if it is at 11/12 dpo.
X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 51
Hopeful mummy I have taken over your thread and I'm so sorry BUT I tested with clear blue and got my BFP! Told you I would be surprised if I wasn't pregnant!!!!! So there you go, those were really clear and strange symptoms before missed period! X

I only just logged on and feel so excited for Selina that is amazing news really put a smile on my face :) I am due AF Sunday or Tuesday I am not going to test again now until then and I will update you after Tuesday if not before xxxx

I'm 13 DPO and my symptoms so far are fatigue nausea and increase in saliva! So far bfn but both pregnancies didn't test positive till 16/17 dpo X

I got my bfp at 11dpo and the only thing I noticed different was I was hot and sweaty for no reason, after my bfp but before my missed AF my boobs became super sore and I didn't get my usual pre AF spotting, good luck!

Hopefulmum, let us know how you get on. You still feeling a bit funny with the dreams and stuff? Xx

Hopefulmum, let us know how you get on. You still feeling a bit funny with the dreams and stuff? Xx
Selina I tested this morning with internet cheapies and still BFN, AF due tomorrow or Tuesday latest. Last night had trouble sleeping but think thats more related to other stress such as house buying and work, had stuff on my mind. I really don't think I will get BFP now but trying to stay positive. Next cycle I plan to try monitoring my temperature, have you done that before? I will let you know you know as soon the outcome of this month as well. How you feeling today? xxxxxx

Last edited:
Selina I tested this morning with internet cheapies and still BFN, AF due tomorrow or Tuesday latest. Last night had trouble sleeping but think thats more related to other stress such as house buying and work, had stuff on my mind. I really don't think I will get BFP now but trying to stay positive. Next cycle I plan to try monitoring my temperature, have you done that before? I will let you know you know as soon the outcome of this month as well. How you feeling today? xxxxxx

Hey honey,

No I never got into temping but apparently it's a really good way to tell your ovulating and if your pregnant so go for it if you have the energy for it! Ahh it does sound like you have a lot going on. Buying a house is super exciting but think it's up there with the top 3 most stressful things.

I feel crazy today, I mean totally hormonal and crazy! Been really stressed out over nothing and looking after my little boy in a boiling hot house has been hard work. Other than that I'm ok! :)

In my last pregnancy I didn't get bfp until day period was due or after so don't rule it out just yet, it depends on implantation too. I had implantation bleed last time but not this time! Xx

Hey honey,

No I never got into temping but apparently it's a really good way to tell your ovulating and if your pregnant so go for it if you have the energy for it! Ahh it does sound like you have a lot going on. Buying a house is super exciting but think it's up there with the top 3 most stressful things.

I feel crazy today, I mean totally hormonal and crazy! Been really stressed out over nothing and looking after my little boy in a boiling hot house has been hard work. Other than that I'm ok! :)

In my last pregnancy I didn't get bfp until day period was due or after so don't rule it out just yet, it depends on implantation too. I had implantation bleed last time but not this time! Xx
Hey Selina, that is how I have felt including today like so emotional & up & down. With your last pregnancy did you do tests that were BFN before you got your BFP? I get up same time most days so thought I would try temping. Still so happy for your BFP :) amazing news xxxzzzxz

Yes I did, I had several bfn's before bfp. To be fair the positives I'm getting now are much much lighter than then looking at pics from then. So keep the faith, It's like I have had horrific pmt today but I do get it before AF too. Xx

Last edited:
Thank you! I'm keeping everything crossed for you! Xx

I felt faint, had awful breast pain and my nipples could have cut glass!
Otherwise, I was generally feeling quite lacking in energy and as I say, nearly fainted twice; I think when it was implanting.
This was from about 6 days past ovulation. Got a faint BFP on FRER about 6 days before AF due to the point that DH didn't think it was real...
I just felt different. My sense of smell was the worst thing. I could smell everything and it made me heave!
Unfortunately, I had given up the idea that I would ever be pregnant and it was all over Christmas so I had been drinking.
Yikes! I also lost a bit of weight, weirdly...

Hi all sorry I haven't been on for a while, been busy and as suspected AF came! I am in the fertile window again, but my BF is going away tomorrow which is day before suspect ovulation, I am using clear blue 4 most fertile day kit, today has showed up as high, has anyone ever got BFP from BD that was on a high day and not a peak day? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back