what do you think...help with symptoms and test......

Jayne90

Reaction score
Hi, was wondering if anyone will be able to me some advice....

I'm on the pill and am pretty good at taking it but obviously its still not 100%. I'v been feeling pretty strange for a few weeks and didnt think that it may be due to me being possibly pregnant until I did a bit of research online. I've been having quite a few symptoms....

The first was really itchy skin all over but mostly round my chest area.
iv had quite thick discharge.
feel sick after food and at the smell of food (haven't actually been sick though) and also hardly any appetite.
i get very bloated after food and when i need a wee and when i need the loo i NEED the loo, especially 1st thing in the morning.
I have been very emotional.
period type pains and a rumbling sensation also in that area.
also have been quite tired.

Now I know these sound like symptoms but i had my last period (was slightly lighter than usual) and have not had sex since before that period. I also haven't had sore boobs which seem to be a major symptom.

I will do a test, but when would be the best time to do it? Shall I wait until after my next due period or would i be ok taking one now?

Any thought on my situation would be very much appreciated also any advice! xx

hey im not realli sure im the right one to give advice as I just tested randomly didny wait till period was late didny chart temperatures or use ovulation kits but....

I had my last period 22nd december the day I wen in for a finger operation and think it lasted mibbe 4-5 days at most. After this hubby and I were having sex more or less constant as I was off work and thought why not. Around id say he 2nd week in January the tiredness and nausea feeling appeared and a horrible metallic taste in my mouth. I knew these were all symptoms of being pregnant but I was determined to hang off testing as had been disappointed before and thought what harm can waiting a few extra days do. Couple friends said to test and I was adamant I wasny eventually gave in on 19th January and done a digi but it was negative (this would have been 28 days after the start of my last period) I wasny convinced the result was right and waited another two weeks before handing in a urine sample and got bfp.

As to exactly hpow overdue my period was when I was actually first pregnant Im not sure

Will keep fingers crossed for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back