new bizarre symtoms - anyone else have them? It was a BFP !!

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hi guys
well these symptoms cramping at 6dpo, tiredness and feeling generally unwell were right, BFP 3 days before period due with a tesco test....
im over the moon
Hope I can share these symptoms, they are funny ones.
xx

Hi guys

Everymonth I am convinced i am pregnant because of my tender boobs ( they were never tender before my m/c) now it is 2 weeks of agony.

I have come to realise this is just PMT and feeling sick is another PMT sign.

This month we BD at the right time etc.. and now 6 days past possible ovulation I am getting AF style cramps, ovary pain as well as flutters like a bubble bursting in my womb. I had two days of severe tiredness at the weekend and now I feel good, v weird.

Anyone else had these cramps and butterflys oh and my usual sore heavy boobs are now fine apart from my nipples being tender?

Any thoughts?

I suffered from tender breasts about a week before my period was due, when i discovered i was pregnant my breasts had been hurting for a good two weeks before this, and still are now! - more so on the nipples.

I had slight cramps up until about 12 weeks that felt like i was coming on, and still occasionally get them now......

Good luck x x

i had that sort of thing when they told me i had cysts in my ovaries. symptoms are very much like pregnancy ones but you get cramped up in alot of pain and if they burst then it hurts alot then will go away and you feel good again

hello
thanks for responding...yeah i am getting bad cramps for two weeks, i dont feel very well either and boobs are sore, due on in a few days. I think I might have a wee trip to docs, def something up with me
thanks again for responding, much appreciated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back