What u eating ? X

mumto2bubs

Reaction score
Ok,
So my early morning coffee made me sick. :-(

All I want to eat is bread, bread, pancakes, scones, more bread some crisps.

What's everyone eating? And do u know sex ?

I have been all about the carbs for weeks, starting to crave fruit now though :)
No idea what we are having as we have decided to stay team yellow but I have a gut feeling it is a boy x

I'm 24 weeks & in the first 12 weeks I ate enough warm in the oven baguettes with thick butter to sink a ship! I wanted rice & savoury junk by the bucket load - chicken & stuffing sandwiches particularly! We are having a boy x

I don't know what I'm having but all i wanted is carbs. Bread, chips, crisps. I'm convinced its a boy x

Last edited:
I'm team yellow but think I'm having a boy and I am craving carbs of all kinds!!

I'm having a girl. I'm craving dairy. I've drank more milk in the last week than I ever have in my life! I want cheese, cream cheese, cheesy pasta, cheesy crackers, quavers, ice cream... OMG I'M SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW! Just sent my husband out in the nasty horrible heat to get me some craving supplies :D

Last edited:
I'm having a girl and I can't say I've craved anything, I've struggled all the way through with sickness tho so I think that keeps any craving away cause food in general just doesn't appeal much to me. I've just realised this post probably doesn't help much lol sorry x

I'm eating anything and everything. I love bread pasta cheese chocolate chocolate milkshake ham avocado just anything!!! And I'm having a girl!!!! No specific cravings but I have gone off nothing I love anything x

My thing is cereal. I'm loving it! Weetabix, Crunchy Nuts, Frosties you name it and I've munched it. I've kinda gone off sweet things too, I normal love a good cake or chocolate bar but I'm not fussed now. Apart from that, nothing really. Im expecting twin so no idea what my cravings might indicate - me and OH are convinced its one of each xx

I'm eating anything and everything. I love bread pasta cheese chocolate chocolate milkshake ham avocado just anything!!! And I'm having a girl!!!! No specific cravings but I have gone off nothing I love anything x

Eeeek i didnt know you'd found out !!!

Congrats on team pink, im trying tostay team yellow , but its odd when due date freinds find out and your close in dates like you and pippa!!

Congrats again

My gut says girl, my brain says got to be a 4th little man in there, but im wanting very diff foods than with sons!! Like fruits, sweet things, salads , lollies, sour lemonade!! Odd

With my boys it was cheese, every kind!! All nuts, i tried loads of new ones and cheeseburgers from macd!!

Last edited:

Eeeek i didnt know you'd found out !!!

Congrats on team pink, im trying tostay team yellow , but its odd when due date freinds find out and your close in dates like you and pippa!!

Congrats again

My gut says girl, my brain says got to be a 4th little man in there, but im wanting very diff foods than with sons!! Like fruits, sweet things, salads , lollies, sour lemonade!! Odd

With my boys it was cheese, every kind!! All nuts, i tried loads of new ones and cheeseburgers from macd!!

Aw bless you!!!! I put a thread on here somewhere!! I'm so happy and just had to find out!!! It's amazing you me and Pippa all came here at the same time! The thing is JJ I've craved all the typical boy things!!!??? Weird! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back