What toy is your LO attached to??

vixforever

Reaction score
Jacobs is his black soft toy dog called Scottie he takes him everywhere he can and gives him kisses all the time!
30612_1454721880484_1006439225_31335830_300567_n.jpg

Last edited:
My nephew is attacked to a blanket :) It used to be a gorgeous blue and now looks like it has been trailed through a ditch lol he rubs his nose with it when he's tired x

Lol sounds a bit like the white teddy bear my sister has its now a very dull grey!!

My daughter has this huuuge thick blanket, it's almost the size of a regular blanket but much more thicker and she carries it everywhere.
I had to cut a tiny piece of it so when we go out in 27C we don't have to always carry it with us.

Last edited:
dolly has a minging brown cushion she calls pubey and it go's everywhere with her. She has had it about 18months now and it was a cushion off our bed she started laying on when she was tired then wanted to take it in her cot with her. But it really is too big she had it sat behind her in her buggy i dunno what ppl must think so at the wknd I took the cushion out so she just had the pillow case and we have told her it pubey blanket she seems to have taken to it well and its much easyer when out and about only thing we could do with now is changing its name lol

Dec has a green frog which he has to have before he will sleep, he uses it as a pillow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back