Brought a tear to my eye...

LucyBee

Reaction score
Tom has never had a blankie or a soft toy that he's been really in to until the past few days when he seems to have fallen in love with his Granimal cat!

http://www.storkgifts.co.uk/LEGRCAT.htm

He just kisses it non-stop and tonight he wouldn't let go of it and went to sleep with his head on it.

I just went in to shut his window and woke him up. Doh. Gave him his dummy and he reached out for his cat and cuddled up to him and went back to sleep!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. So sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

aww bless him... :hug: :hug: christopher has always slept with a my first soft whinnie the pooh that one of OH's policeman colleuges brought for him before he was even born...he never goes to bed with out him but poor pooh bear is the first thign to be thrown out of his cot in the morning just to get my attention... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

awwwww that is so cute. I love it when they have a comfort toy.

Gabs has a pink rabbit (we are on the 4th one already though; we lost them :wall: )

:hug:

There lovely, Think i might get Lola one although OH won't be to impressed with the price. I'll have to tell him it was from the £1 shop :wink:

Aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Tom, bless him, that cat is cute though!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tom is so stylish!

I wish Stanley loved something like that, instead of a square of pale blue fleece with a teddy head stitched to it :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back