What to wear??

cherelle

Reaction score
I just wondered what everyone's planning on wearing to hospital when the time comes?

I feel like its a bit of a dilema like today when i know im having an internal/sweep i dont know whether to wear a skirt/dress (for easy access! lol) or trousers/jeans and have to take them off!

I feel a bit silly laying there in a top and no bottoms! :shock: lol xx

I may just wear whatever I'm in lol!! I've been constantly wearing dresses anyway so I will probably in a dress! xx

i always wore jeggings or leggings and a long top so when trousers came off it was like a short nighty haha xx

It was jeans and a tshirt for me. It didnt even occur to me that it might look odd with just a tshirt on :/

They give you a sheet to cover yourself with anyway so it'll just look like youve got a tshirt with a very strange and not very flattering skirt on :)

I just wore jeans and a top. And I was put in a gown when I was induced. X

When I had a sweep I just wore jeans and a t shirt cos they give you a few mins to take them off and cover yourself up with the sheet anyway. There going to see it all anyway lol.
For when going to hospital I haven't really thought about it. Ill probably just wear similar jeans a top and maybe my maternity hoodie. Ill probably just wear the same going home if I haven't had it on long x

I'm going to wear tracksuit trousers and a t-shirt to go in - comfy! And I have packed a loose floaty tunic and leggings to go home in.

Xx

My pjs there and home? :lol: i wish. Probably just either leggings and a long top or jogging bottoms and a big jumper. Something comfy is what I'm aiming for!

To go in I have a long black gypsy skirt which can be pulled up to be a knee length strapless dress so I plan on wearing that skirt and a top to go in - knowing I can take the top off and pull it up if I get too hot but will still be covered.

With my son I wore a long stretchy skirt and a top too - the amount of times I was examined I am so glad I wore the skirt! I could not have been doing with putting trousers on and taking them off - I had an active labour so I could not just walk round with a top on lol
xx

Last edited:
I'll go in wearing whatever I have on at the time I think. To come home in i'm packing a pair of linen trousers and a trusty primark tshirt! Which reminds me I really should take my linen trousers up or i'll be tripping over them with my silly midget legs! lol :) x

Think I will be wearing the usual combo of leggins and top, for all the times they will be telling you to drop your drawers and to get redressed something comfy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back