What to wear?!

Tongerlo

Reaction score
I'm just getting to the stage where my jeans are gettting a bit snug and feel uncomfortable by the end of an evening.

Whilst I'm at home I tend to just lounge around in tracksuit bottoms and a t shirt but its getting a bit more tricky for going out!

I'm really not a dress person and so am getting a bit stuck on what to wear!

Have any of you girls found any good shops (high street or online) for early maternity wear. I dont want to go overboard too early but I'm starting to wonder what i'm going to wear for the next 6 months!?!

:shock:

Hey Hun

I haven't started looking at maternity clothes yet but instead I have bagged my self plenty of "jeggings" .. Absolutely LOVE them! They are soo comfortable xx

Leggings are definitely a comfy option... can always dress up a bit with a long dress like top over the top - I'm thinking that's the way I'm going to go in a few weeks until I fit properly into the maternity clothes.

leggings or wear a longer top and leave your top button undone like i do just make sure you dont flash a builders bum lmao xxxx

yeah leggings and long tops are the way to go lol, or anything empire line (stuff that gathers in under your boobs then flares out over the bump)

new look have reasonably priced mat wear also bump bands then you can leave top button undone

Asos. I can't wait until I have a bump, and can wear some of there clothes.

I buy my stuff from ASOS too. I can't really buy maternity clothes yet, so right now I just fiddle with waistlines. Cut off the front half of the elastic off my leggings, etc.

Bump bands are the best invention ever!!

I had to start wearing them from 5 weeks as my work trousers wouldn't do up!!

Have now decided that when I go back to work in 10 days time I will be going in 'normal' clothes........wonder how long it will take for someone to notice???!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back