What to wear to a wedding?

Gsygal

Reaction score
Hello ladies.
Well tis the season as they say eh!

I havea wedding dance to go to next saturday and my brother in laws wedding in August. What to wear!!??

I am 20 weeks, and I am sporting a bump so none of my dresses will fit me.

I dont really want to be spending a fortune as they will get worn so little,
Asos have a sale on, but they dont have anything I like in my size (14 and only 5ft 2 - oh and ginger hair!)

Anybody got any suggestions for other online places? we dont have much choice in store in Gsy as places like next dont stock maternity wear.

thanks
x

New look do some lovely maxi dresses, comfy but still very pretty!! Xx

i went to my dads wedding when i was 24wks.. both bridesmaid dress and evening dress was normal non maternity.

Just find something that fits under tour boobs with seam or a belt and free flowing so it shows off you bump :)
Dont need to be maternity :)

Have a look in h&m, newlook, primark, Dorothy Perkins.. :) some lush summer dresses or nice printed maxi dresses out atm!! xx

I've got a wedding in aug and got a lovely maternity dress for £5 off eBay! Always worth a look! Xxx

I went to a wedding 2 weeks ago and got a lovely maternity maxi dress from next for 30 quid, I also bought an empire line one off ebay but felt much more comfy in the next one. I want to wear it all of the time ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back