• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What to wear at night?

BabyBrain

Reaction score
With the warmer nights I'm going to put Bertie in a short sleeved vest to sleep. He has his swaddling blanket so it's not like he can kick anything off and get cold but he is a hot baby and our bedroom gets quite warm being south facing (we block out the sun with the blackout blind but have the water pipes running under the floor). The bedroom was 21c last night and we all got hot lol

What do you/will you clothe LO in for bed in the warm? xxxxxxxx

How funny, me & OH just decided just a vest for Jack tonight. He sleeps in a sleeping bag too x

I was thinking just a vest as well it was so hot last night x

Vest only and a blanket my bedroom is at 25 at the mo and only drops a few degrees at night I've not even bothered with his sleeping bag tonight xxx

xxx

I'm not sure as Harry's arms always seem to get cold especially his hands!

Was going to do sleepsuit and 1 tog sleeping bag

Will see what he feels like when I put him in that

Hey,
My house never gets that hot. Lo bedroom seems to stay at a constant 18 degrees. So he wears a short sleeve vest and his PJ's (no socks) in a sleeping bag xxxxx

Our apartment is constantly warm.. Thermometer is always at around 24 degrees.. I never put a vest on her, just a sleep suit and one thin blanket ..x

our bedroom is always around 21-24 so tonight I've put her in a short sleeve vest and some pj bottoms

It's getting quite warm now so she has a footless sleep suit no vest and a thin blanket x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

It's getting quite warm now so she has a footless sleep suit no vest and a thin blanket x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Becci slightly off topic but where did you get your footless sleepsuits from?

Tonight we've gone for 1 tog bag and long sleeved vest as I am worried about cold arms!!

Owen usually wears a best and a baby row but only has a baby grow
On tonight. But does have a duvet which he kicks off if he is too hot x

Mum of Owen. Born 11/7/11 @ 19.17pm weighing 7lb 12 oz :)

Josh is in a short sleeved vest and a 1 tog sleeping bag. Room thermometer says 24. I hope that's ok.

my room currently says 24.. but it does drop over night so im thinking short sleeve vest and a 2layered blanket.....ohh but cold arms. hmm i cant decide but hes already asleep in a vest and long sleeve suit with no blanket but not in the cot yet and i dont wanna put him in cot with no blanket.

decisions decisions!

Harry fell asleep earlier when he was half dressed in a short sleeved vest which isn't done up cos he started crying

He's also in his idea basket which I've brought upstairs so he can go on his crib later.

He seems content and he just has a muslin cloth covering his legs just cos I had it to hand downstairs!!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337722249.478420.jpg

Oh well will leave it til he wakes up and then see how warm he is

Ella is wearing a short sleeved and short legged baby grow and a sleeping bag! My room is 25 degrees at the min so I have the fan blowing in there too!! Its so warm!!

were going for short sleeved vest, long sleeved babygrow and thin blanket, no sleeping bag. if thats too hot we can always remove the vest and try diff sleepsuits or just use vest and sleeping bag

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back