what does ur baby wear at night time

mel_ed

Reaction score
now its getting colder what does ur new born wear at night time 2 keep them warm?
i worry finley gets 2 cold but the other night he was sweating, hard 2 jugde. whilst its been colder ive started puttin him in his sleeping bag which i think is great. as when i feed him during the night i just keep him in it and if he falls asleep on me i dont disturb him by covering him up.

i put in him a vest, baby gro tehn his sleeping bag. if its really cold i put him a long sleeved vest and put him in his mittens 2 keep his hands warm

Last edited:
Emily has a long sleeved and long leg babygro on with feet in. She then goes in her sleeping bag. I take her out of it for a feed if she wakes up in the night though as I find she gets more wind if i feed her in it? Must be the way she drinks it while in her sleeping bag. Its quite a thick one so she is comfier feeding out of it.

Last edited:
Depends on your house I guess, my girls rooms get warm and stuffy so atm they are going to bed with their vests on and bottoms, next month I will probably start putting PJ tops on.

Youngest has a fleece blanket and my eldest a low tog quilt.

Odhrán has been getting a vest on underneath his babygro the last week or so as it's got a lot cooler, I have him in with me so I guess body heat also plays a part in keeping him warm xx

I got a really gorgeous wooley long sleeved sleeping bag from mothercare. It's soooo lush I take him out in it lol. It's really cosy.... I rave onto everybody about it lol x

I have bought some wee merino nightgowns for Lucy on www.merinokids.com - they are breathable so adjust to the temperature. Lucy sleeps really well in them and they make middle of the night nappy changing a lot quicker. x

I used to do the same as you mel, vest, sleepsuit then in the sleeping bag!!

Liv goes in some long sleeved pjs and then her sleeping bag and shes always lovely and warm in the morning x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do vest and sleepsuit, but babe has been chilly last few nights, her cot is next to window so i think i'll try the sleeping bags soon x

vest, baby grow and one of her gro bags :)

fleecy sleep suits (£4 primark, get them NOW) and i put his mittens on Riley for bed, it's only ever his hands that get cold! he also hase a thin quilt and a fleecy microfibre blanket xx how big are those sleeping bags? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back