A dusk til dawner lol

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I think Albert is following the dusk til dawn pattern. The last few night's he has been dropping off between 9.30 and 10 and waking up around 4.30-5am. I'm still full of chuffededness that he sleeps so long at his age but am just realising that the earlier the dawn comes the earlier he wakes up.....and he's fully awake lol. He's not been so grumpy after 7pm either.

I can't really close the blackout blind cos our bedroom gets stuffy, have to have the window and door open, thanks to the hot water pipes running through it, although this also makes it nice and cosy for the winter lol.

Confession wise I totally love the early mornings with my son watching Chuggington and other kids tv lol, it will be interesting to see what happens with the shorter days. Is it a natural rhythm to follow dusk til dawn? xxxxxxxxx

Well harrison does go to bed earlier than that but he is up about 5 (and getting earlier) so I think it is the light!! he is fully awake and cant be resettled either!! The black out blinds dont really stop all the light as it seeps w=round the edges and the light comes in from the landing (dont want to close his door as cant hear him)
xxx

Hannah wakes usually around 4:30-6am and i am also convinced she sees its light and so thinks everyone should be up! he he

I am lucky in that she will have her bottle and then i can put her back to bed and go back to bed myself and she normally then wakes again around 7:30...

I am wondering if once we get dark mornings, whether she will sleep in a bit longer...here's hoping!! x

AJ falls asleep around half 9 / 10 and wakes at around 4-5am although he does go back down for a while till 7. x

oh sounds like you got a good thing going x

Ralph is the same will wake at 5am without fail at moment... We have blackout curtains in the bedroom but I still think he can sense it's light outside and it's morning time lol x

harry goes to bed between 8 and half past and sleeps till 5.30 most nights then has a feed and a cuddle and sleeps till 9.30-10! give him a couple of months he wont have a feed in the night at all x well done bertie though x

We go to bed around 8, wake for feeds roughly 12/1 and 4/5 usually back down till 6/7 but last night I shoved a dark towel over the curtains and she slept from 5.30 to 8.45!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

I bit the bullet this morning and closed the blind, which means he slept from 9-7 this morning lol. Nearly blew up the gro-egg though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back