What To Expect Now?

Heulyn

Reaction score
So... I'm 2weeks PP, and my bleeding has basically pretty much stopped, and turned into more of a discharge. It's a bit icky, but it doesn't look a funny colour or smell bad, so I'm guessing that's normal?

When should I expect it to stop? And when do I start counting to my next period?

x

hi,
my discharge has finally stopped and i gave birth three and a half weeks ago, but not sure about next period, i assume you start counting from the day you gave birth, but not really sure xxxxx

I didn't stop bleeding for 6 weeks, it did change after 2 weeks as your has but I think I did too much and then bled for a further 4 weeks! When your period arrives depends largely on whether you're breast feeding or not. My LO was bf'd exclusively and AF didn't turn up until he was 19 weeks old

i have finished bleeding just about, shes 4 weeks old and i havent had a period or anything, apparently may not get one as breastfeeding can put periods on hold!

I bled for about the first four weeks. I got my period two weeks after that x

I bled for 2 weeks heavily and then changed to spotting, still wearing panty liner as get tiny bits every now and again, but nothing period like and Devon is 8 weeks. BF can stop preiods , so enjoy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back