First period

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
When do you get your first period? I've basically stopped bleeding now, I get a tiny dot when wiping and that's it!
Me and Tim Had sex for the first time last night and we kinda didn't use anything so now I'm gonna be counting down the weeks until AF is due!!

Im not sure hun, I've only just stopped bleeding! Took it's time lol

Did he erm you know..shoot em up?

I don't think he did but he said that about the one we mc! He said he didn't that time but I still ended up pregnant! I don't think he did cos I wasn't "wet" after if you know what I mean! Normally your dripping after but I wasn't!

Im still bleeding now quite a lot...so not sure when 1st period is xx

Around 8 -10 weeks after the birth, my baby is 9 weeks and i started mine today, i was worried to cos we didn't use anything about 3 weeks so thank fuck i come on!! FX for your af to come in a few weeks hun. x

I stopped breastfeeding at 6weeks and my first period was 6weeks after that xx

Chaz :-o! It can come anytime, everyone is different.. Mine was about 4 weeks after I had Odhrán.. Are you gonna get the MAP chick? xx

I used my last opk the day after to see if I was ovulating and it was negative so I'm thinking I'll be ok! Been thinking about contraception and I might try the patch! Gonna keep OH away from me for afew weeks until I get it!

ohh dear chaz! everyone is gettin there twinks filled up! not fair! im still bleedin tho..

I don't think he did but he said that about the one we mc! He said he didn't that time but I still ended up pregnant! I don't think he did cos I wasn't "wet" after if you know what I mean! Normally your dripping after but I wasn't!

Is your cervix still open though? not sure if pregnancy is the same but after my d+c my cervix was open for a while, so I never got the wet feeling :shock:

I haven't a clue what I'm feeling for! I tried finding my cervix when pregnant but everything feels the same in there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back