What Time Is Bedtime?

Wobbles

Reaction score
So I'm wondering what time is bedtime for your LOs and what age are they? My eldest is a nightmare since her toddler bed :wall2:

So as mine are both at nursery (now Monday - Friday from this week) they were going to bed at 7pm! Both would get up between 7-8am but lately it's been 5am for my eldest who is 2 half years old ARGH and 6-6.30 for my youngest who is 1 yr 1 month old.

I'm wondering if to get them up earlier - We have put youngest up at 6.30 and kept eldest up til 8pm but didn't change anything.

x

I want them in the same room but not fond of Caitlin wakening Megan at 5 :lol:

Hebe (18mo) between 7 - 8pm and up 7am ish. I'm flexible on bed by 30mins or so and she naps for 1/2hrs after lunch but can survive on 20mins....but you know about it come 6pm!! :lol:

Interesting now thats another Q I want to ask - Ill open a new thread haha

Caitlin's habits seem to be due to the toddler bed move! Shes gone in it quite well although she soon realised oooooo toys or bed? Nah toys I'll play with them for a while then Daddy sneaks up half way up the stairs makes it obvious when he gets to last few steps and I watch her RUNNNNNN back into bed before he gets to the bedroom door :rofl:

Jacob is one (tomorrow Eeekkk!!) and he goes to bed between 6-7pm and sleeps solid till 7-7.30am Sometimes were lucky and he will sleep till 8.30! He naps for about 20 mins to an hour and a half through the day (all in one go) but if its 20 mins, by 4pm he is a nightmare xx

Evie (14 months) goes to bed at 7pm (sometimes 6.30pm if it's a nursery day and she is shattered). She wakes 6.30am - 7am and if at home has two naps which total about 3 hrs, or if at nursery one nap for 1 - 2 hrs xx

Katie (2 1/2) goes to bed anytime from 6.45-7.30/8 (later weekends) Sometimes she sleeps straight away, sometimes she's up and down like a fiddler's elbow for an hour :lol: She wakes up anytime from 6-7 but the other morning she never woke to 8.15 :shock I was totally shocked :lol: And that's with no naps :D

Brandon (18 months) goes to bed around 8 and wakes up at 7.45-8 in the morning. I love it! :lol: Naps during the day anytime between an hour and 2 hours (all in one go) x

Katie (18m) goes at 7ishbut doesn't always gostraight to sleep! Ella (5m-ish) goes about 6.30. Katie will sleep until7.30ish ut ella gets up at 5.30ish no matter what time shegoes to sleep :wall: they're in the same room and at first they woke eachother up but aftera few days they got used to each other!

AJ (nearly 18 mths) goes to bed between 7- 8pm. He will get up between 6-8am.
He can nap between 1/2 hrs a day too.

I take Rio whos 2 and cole hes 8 months up at 7pm an they r both usually asleep by 7.30 Cole in his cot, Rio still in my bed:wall2: Cole is up at 5.45am on the dot every mornin:roll: Rio usually stays in bed till 7.30 ish!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back