What time do you go to bed?

Usually about 10 - 10:30 then read, watch tv or talk til about 11 - 11:30. Sometimes we go up earlier and just chill in bed but that doesnt often happen. Weekends we tend to go bed later x

usually about midnight.im up at 6am without fail as kiaras up by then always has been :wink: and every night for 7 years ive said i will get an early night tonight :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: never made it!

between eleven and eleven thirty, but i am up at five fifteen, five thirty. I never feel I have had enough sleep
:?
Lisa

Oh my good god!

How are you all still functioning during the day!?!? :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm in bed by 9 and sleep by 10.

OH says if I stay up any later I put on a good show but usually pass out and have to be put to bed. :oops:

Anywhere between 10pm and 1am lol gone are the days when i lasted til 4 or 5! :lol: gettin old :(

I'm usually asleep on the sofa by 10pm, I would like to go to bed earlier but have to wait up to give her the 11pm bottle :sleep: so usually in bed by midnight.

i normally come up to my room and watch tele go on the net at 8 pm and go to sleep at normally 11 ish :D

cant believe so many of you are up past midnight :sleep: its making me sleepy thinking about it!

i'm around 9-10.30 ish xxx

Far too late to be in school at 8:45am.

Between 1am and 2.30am, seriously, no wonder I'm so moody.

Far too late - usually between 11.30 and 1!!! Thinking about it, I must get to bed now - will give Ruby a dream feed in the hope that she may go through until 6ish.

Since Iv been pregnant around 2 ish.
Last night I was in bed from 12 but didnt actually get one wink of sleep untill 6am :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back