what should i do!

trixipaws

Reaction score
we are a bit out of sync today. usually millie has breakfast around 7/8am, nap around 11-12, lunch at 1 ish and dinner at 4/5pm, goes to bed at around 7.30pm.

this morning due to what we been up to (town for my boyf's haircut, i went to my girl friends, then to my boyf's work then we did our grocery shop) she had breakfast around 10, a tiny nap in the car at 1pm she had around 30 mins max., and lunch at about 3pm.

at 4.15 we were all really tired so we had a nap (it was the best nap ever!) and we woke up at about 6.15... i tried to wake millie up but she was fast asleep even switching the light on she hardly flinched!

so she's still in her cot, but she might wake at some point because she hasnt had her dinner and she was in bed over 3 hours earlier than her usual time.

dont kno whats the best thing to do if and when she wakes up, any advice???

thanx y'all :D

I give a bottle of milk if im having a slow one and Imogen is, I find tired little people struggle with their food.

Personally i would bring her down and give her dinner etc and keep her up for a little while as she will probably be up at 4am otherwise! but thats what i would do. Has she woken??

if kaylas routine goes a bit awol then i usally let her stay up a bit later nd then she wont wake up early hours which is better for me then next morning i wake her up normal time n get bk into routine.

its whatever suits u best hun if she dont want anything eat leave her if she wakes in the night she wakes so it totally up to you and what shes happy with.

xxx

I Would keep taking milk until she was awake at a good normal time. If you get her up, you might get her into a routine then. So if she wakes early, milk. If she wakes again, milk... until a time (or even slightly earlier) when she would usually be up.. so it doesn't mess up the routine for the next day tooo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back