what do you eat?

trixipaws

Reaction score
i dont eat meat i usually have quorn. my dad and my boyf both have fillet steak tho! LOL so no-one actually eats a bird here! hehe does anyone else eat something different?!

oh and curious, (cant be arsed making another separate poll!) who has it for lunch and who has it for dinner? ours is usually lunch, tho sometimes late lunch like 3 or 4. its at one this year. which is better for millie as she goes to bed at dinner time!

we have turkey and always have it around 12-1ish im soo looking forward to it Yum Yum

we have turkey and lamb we have it around 12ish too. i love xmas food yummy!

im veggie so im having a quorn roast thing which is yummy. but the boys are having turkey. well except noah whos technically having quorn too :lol:

edit to say OH has to work in the morning so gonna try and have dinner when he gets home at about 1ish

Last year was quorn as I was a veggie for 7 years before craving steak during pregnancy :lol: . This year I'm really looking forward to the turkey :D .

we r having turkey and beef and all the trimmings mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D
we r eating bout 1ish!!!

We're not fans of turkey so it's beef for us! We have every year since mum stopped entertaining at Christmas!

some big ass yummy turkey from marks and sparks :wink:

prob eat lateish, about 2.30ish?

This year I am having Quorn to save on extra work because I am exhausted, but I usually try to do something interesting. I have had nut roasts, courgette, goat cheese and chestnut boats, casseroles, and a lot of other things. I have been a vegetarian for twenty years. We're taking it easy this year on Christmas day but I am going all out and cooking up a storm for Hogmanay. I'll post pictures!

we normally have turkey but this ear we had lamb as well, not sure why because even thogth I cooked it my farther in law baought the meat and decided to get lamb.
we ate at about 2

Turkey, not sure why as I don't like it unless its from a Toby Carvery! I'd prefer chicken.

We had chilli beef with rice on Christmas Day :D

Boxing Day we had roast duck. Galen loved it and tucked in to it also, along with roast pots, carrots and other veggies.

Never have turkey for Christmas in our house. We eat it in place of chicken over the rest of the year in our stir frys, casseroles etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back