What time do you children go to bed?

*Star*

Reaction score
Following on from the waking up thread, i want to be nosy at what time they go to bed!

With Oliver I usually try to get him in bed for 7-7:30.Sometimes it does get later than that, and it can be after 8.
Benjamin I aim to get him in bed at 8, but it can be later.

And Amelia goes to bed when she wants to! She usually doesn't go into her crib for the night until we go to bed. whether that be 10pm or 1am

Between 7pm and 7.30pm depending on what time she starts her eye rubbage.

Arianna is usually in bed for 7.30pm and sleeps through til 9am.

Sometimes she is later at going down... but that is the general rule

I've struggled with Angel's bedtime, so i'm happy now she's in bed for 9pm. But she is reducing it herself to 8pm most days. But no later than 9pm.

usually about half 6 but sometimes when he's playing in the bath etc, he goes at 7 :)

When they were a bit younger it was never later then 8, now they are older and in school its 7.30! Though they dont always go straight to sleep!

6.30pm-7pm sometimes might be a little later if we've been out somewhere or the afternoon. We wake her up by 8am if she doesn't wake by herself. She has started refusng to get up in the morning and rolling over and going back to sleep when I open the curtains.

Between 7 and 8 depending on how tired she is and what we are doing. Although one day last week she was still up at 9! That is what happens when she sleeps from 4-5! Therefore she no longer sleeps after 4!!

Bath 7pm then the routine is usually pj's.story.bed. Depend on how long he plays in the bath and how many stories i have to read hes in his cot by half past. he talks to his teddies and rolls around, normally asleep by 8.

ds1 gets in the bath at 7.30, then has a story & milk so is usually in bed by 8.30pm at the latest. He's got pretty good at going straight to sleep as soon as he's put down now and will sleep through until 7 or thereabouts most mornings :D It's a pretty good routine but I try not to be too strict with it so that if we need to do it early or late for any reason one night we can. I wouldn't put him in bed any earlier because OH doesn't get home from work until 6 most nights and obviously he likes to spend time with him before bed.

ds2 comes to bed when we do, if I go to bed first he stays up with OH until he comes to bed.

Last edited:
8.30 on school nights for DS and when Ive had enough of him at the weekend :lol:

By the time Ive creamed her up, changed her and curbed her booby devouring its about 9.30 before Es gets in bed I cant really do her before DS.

:shock: @ the 6pm babies, Im still cooking dinner then :lol: :lol:

Maddison is in bed between 6:30-7pm. She sleeps until about 7am :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back