:(

kra0

Reaction score
Spotting and slight cramps and isn't everywhere shut on a sat! Waiting for a nurse to phone me back. Don't feel well at all either. Thought things were going far too well for me!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've had unexplained heavy bleeds all the way through, they never found out the reason. try not to panic. Is there not a local EPU you could go to? If not don't be afraid to go to a&e! Hope everythings okay *hugs* x

Our epu is shut on a saturday. Why ill never know! Surely they know we still have problems at weekends lol. Ill probably head to a+e cos I think that's what the nurse will suggest xxxx

Thats daft! ours is 24/7. Least you'll get some answers at a&e x

I really hope things are ok, like Em says try not to panic. Will be thinking of you xx

These things always happen at weekends!! I had a really heavy bleed at 12 weeks but it turned out baby was fine. I'd irritated the placenta lining by overdoing it! Hope all is ok hun xxx

Hope everything is ok! X

Thanks everyone. Just about to head to a&e. Will update when I'm back xxxx

Our epu is shut on a saturday. Why ill never know! Surely they know we still have problems at weekends lol. Ill probably head to a+e cos I think that's what the nurse will suggest xxxx

Once you are over 14 weeks my EPU won't see you.

I see you are heading to A&E (excellent and I hope all is well)

I was told if I have any issues after 14 weeks to ring the antenatal ward and if no answer the labour ward!!

xxxxxxxxxx

I have had heavy bleeding too with no real reason as to why. Really hope you get a scan today to check everything is ok xxx

Glad your getting checked out. Hope everything is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back