What is wrong with me

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I can't talk about my birthday without wanting to cry.

I've hardly heard from any friends about doing anything my OH is going out with his friends on my birthday weekend and he's given me a budget of £100 for a prezzy but there is nothing I want! He got me a gorgeous vivienne Westwood bag last year that I love so I don't really want a new bag. Shoes I love heels which I can't wear and I'm worried about my feet growing. He won't get me a charm for my charm bracelet as we think my nans got me one and I'm flummoxed!

No idea what to do with my friends that are in touch either :s

Making me feel a but shitty about it all tbh!

at the very least just go shopping or for a meal with the friends that do answer you hun. as for a present ask for an IOU for the value of 100 if you cant think of anything now as you will find something you want sooner or later.

why don't you get a matching purse?

i was going to plan something big for my birthday in october but i can't be arsed now either. it will end up just being dinner with friends i think. this will be ur last birthday before you are a mummy so make sure you do something xx

I've got a Vivienne Westwood purse :) slightly obsessed!

I'm sure I'll do something just a bit all over the place today. :s

I'm gonna ask for a pedicure/manicure and 4d scan for my birthday. There are also some DVD boxsets I want, lol!

Aww babe, i'm sorry to hear your're not feeling great. Is your friend from Manc' still coming to see you and are you still doing the photoshoot? I totally sympathise about your friends not getting in touch, it's horrible, but it's at times like this when you know who your real friends are.
How about asking OH to get you some luxury cosmetics or hair extentions (if you wear them), i always feel better with good make up and hair and it myt give u a bit of a boost to treat and beautify yourself? xxxxxx

:hug: sorry you're feeling down about your birthday hun. What about a night away with your OH?

xx

Sorry ur feeling down hun and shame u can't find anything u want. U could go for spa treatment with ur friend from
Manchester that's coming to see u? Or a nice meal out and night away with oh as olive says? Hard though when hormones are racing! Think all
Our birthdays are going to be different this year xx

My friend from Manchester is no longer coming which hasn't helped :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back