What the is going on? WORRIED!!!!

number1bub

Reaction score
I had one more clearblue test left, so i've just done it with my morning wee.

And its come back a defo bfn! Im so worried right now.

Could i have got a false positive? or could it be a faulty test??

IM FREAKING OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!

why not go buy a clearblue digital one just to put your mind at rest, good luck hunni and hope your ok xx

Have you got any other tests to test again? x

Which test did you get your BFP on hun only ones I've notcied on here that give false positives are the clear blue plus ones x

I tested on the clear blue plus ones :( I haven't got anymore tests now.

Can't believe this is happening :'(

Nip B+M or home bargains they have cheapies for £1 I got my BFP on them x

I'm giving bad news here but the clearblue + gave me a few false pos, well not false pos but the blue line isn't thick enough it needs to fill the width, massive hugs though x x x

Im just going to wait, I can't bare to do another test. I've lost all faith in there reliability.

I am so incredibly upset right now.

It may be that the tests sensitivity r not as good as the first test! I agree get a digi when u can.

Just had a look at your test pic and it looks good , have you used the same brand again or different , as MrsC said it could be a different sensitivity x x x

Try again tomorrow (or the next day) with FMU.

Try not to panic as it may be the sensitivity or the time of day you tested.

Personally CB digi's have been most accurate for me!

I tested with Sainsburys own (£4.50 for two!) about two days after my period was due and both were very positive. Waited to do a Clearblue at a week late as heard they can be a bit up and down. You are still so early on hormone levels might not be established yet. As difficult as it is, you might want to wait a few more days and try again (although I know this is waaaaay easier said than done!). Good luck.

With my first I got bfn at 1 day late, didn't get bfp til I was 7 days late, even though it would turn out by the time I got my bfp I was 6 weeks preggo, so I was still testing negative at 5 weeks gone!!!

This time I tested at 1 day late and got bfp!!

xxxxx

I agree with the ladies, you should get a CB digi. Good luck, really hope you get your BFP. xxx

i did a clear + when i was 3 days late for my period. two of them actually and they both came back positive in seconds and im now 5 weeks pregnant :), i would recommend going to see you GP hun! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back