What should i do? :(

No problem hun! And thank you :) if you get down again I'm here if you need a chat, it helps to talk xx

I'm with the other ladies on here, if you used contraception with the other person and it worked properly then chances are its your partners baby :) xxx

A Gyno doctor I saw when I was only 19 told me to have a baby sooner rather than later, so some do say things like this! I said 'but I'm only 19!!" and she didn't seem to think that was an issue!! Some doctors do say silly things, this doctor was Chilean I think - don't think she thought it was an issue. I was engaged to be married so I think she thought why wait when it could be problematic in the future. She was going on about how if I got pregnant and had a baby it would help to cure my Endo, I told her it wasn't an option at that time. As things went I fell pregnant accidentally when I was 22, so never caused me any issues, still fell pregnant first time around at 27. By the age of 22 though we were married and had our own home, so the timing was far better :)

I can totally see where the mistake came into it chick, but at least you have your head screwed on and used protection.

I agree with everyone else, it's most likely your partners, and if he was involved in the mistake, he should know that the baby is his knowing you used protection and it didn't split.
Maybe the asking for DNA test was just a shock thing for him.

Me and my OH have never used protection, and I'd never been on anything for like 3 years beforehand, never got caught.
Never got caught with my OH until recently! Even then we both agreed when we got together we wouldn't use anything and when I suggested going on the pill until after our wedding (as I bought my dress already) he got upset about it so I chose not to....
When I got caught he said "I didnt actually think youd get pregnant" but he is as happy as larry about the bubba.
Men have a funny way of showing their feelings. And maybe the DNA thing could have been a little thing to take his mind off being a dad, as in a way he can feel its not his until those results come back.

Enjoy your pregnancy!!!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back