what pram to get?

Riot_Grrrl

Reaction score
hiya wondering if any of you ladies can advise me on a realllly nice pram to get.. this is my 4th baby and never really liked any of my prams but this (final) time i want a really stunning one.. i know it has to be practical and light etc etc..but this one last time i want a real eyecatcher! i'm expecting a boy, and i am 6ft tall (if that helps)..thanx for any info

Ok so heres all my dream prams that are like the price of a car lol would have to be a cheap cheap car but you get my drift !!

front_page_img.jpg

Bugaboo frog :)

QUY1005_a.jpg
Quinny obvs :)

3986_1.JPG

mamas and paps herbie

1820_1.JPG

joolz sigma mamas and papas

51NYJERVF0L._SL500_AA280

neonata reverse

eb36_1.JPG

eb98_1.JPG

Concord Neo Mobility

Got all overexcited once i started can ya tell, is this the saorta thing u had in mind or ??

same !!! and they have some shit hot colours lol needs the swearing cus theyve got gorgeous patterns on the inside !!

Ooh I do like the Herbie too!
I like the black and white pattern on the Bugaboo but I really dont like them tbh!
I just had to jump on here Riot girl and say, when I had my DD, she was my last! I decided i wanted a really nice proper pram, and got the Mamas&Papas Ultima! And I remember saying to everyone, yeh its a little more expensive but this is my last baby, blah blah
Well yeh now Im pregnant so she wasnt my last hahaha :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sorry, you just sounded like me back then! (but then you will have 4, she was my third and I just dont like odd numbers!) :wink:

lea m said:
Ooh I do like the Herbie too!
I like the black and white pattern on the Bugaboo but I really dont like them tbh!
I just had to jump on here Riot girl and say, when I had my DD, she was my last! I decided i wanted a really nice proper pram, and got the Mamas&Papas Ultima! And I remember saying to everyone, yeh its a little more expensive but this is my last baby, blah blah
Well yeh now Im pregnant so she wasnt my last hahaha :rotfl: :rotfl:
Sorry, you just sounded like me back then! (but then you will have 4, she was my third and I just dont like odd numbers!) :wink:
actually it's my third baby my second little boy sadly died at 18mths and you know what..this may not be my last i'm 28 and plenty of baby making years left in me yet :) just need an excuse to get a nice expensive pram

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back