Quinny Zapp .v. Mutsy spider .v. Micralite fastfold

lozzi

Reaction score
I think the time has come to buy my princess a smaller pram....

Do any of you ladies have any experience of these:

Micralite:

micraliteredweb_3.jpg

Zapp:

zapp_pink.jpg

Mutsy spider:

spiderpink.jpg

Which folds smallest?

Are babies sat right up, as my bam wants to sit bolt up right now :roll: ?

I kno the zapp doenst recline, but with the other two, are the recline and sat up settings good? i dont want her to be slouched...

Im a tall girly @6ft are these good for me? i need fairly high handles, but i have long arms so not massively tall handles... but the main one is leg clearance as i have long legs i dont wanna be kicking the pram as some prams i have when ive tried different ones...

any other comments in regards to any of them ladies?

which would you buy personally?

Thanks in advance ladies....

ANOTHER PRAM?!?!?!??!?!!? :shock: :shock: :shock:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Out of all those the mutsy is the best looking :wink:

i have the zapp

and i LOVE IT!!!

it folds up so so small! and it come with a bag to put it in when its folded!

Rhys sits nice and comfortable in it, no slouching! and if he wants to go to sleep he just leans agains the pads on the harness and sleeps quite comfortably!

the rain cover is really nice and is easy to put on and the handles are comfortable for me (5ft 8 )

its really light and easy to manouvre around town. really really nice to push!

the only bad thing is you cant put many bags on the handles (but i dont think you can with any of the prams shown)

the first one is awfull!
i have the zap and love it had it from ages ago when Dior was 5months and its still always getting used.
i prefer the look of the spider i tryed it at the shop yesterday and its really wide the back wheels are

so i vote Zap

the spider is pricey too

The zappfolds up the smallest. However as a fellow 6 footer whilst it does feel nice to push I am not sure how it would be after a while. I found that I was stopping slightly, but then I find that with most pushchairs. The only thing about the zapp I don't like is that there is no shopping bag underneath, though you can buy them on ebay, and the raincover is only hed on by velcro. My friends little boy is always kicking it off.

I have read some bad reviews about the spider but I haven't seen it in the flesh so can't comment sorry.

haha :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

'Hello my name is Laura and I am a pramaholic :wave: :wave: '

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Eblinx said:
laura & ellouise said:
mummykay said:
ANOTHER PRAM?!?!?!??!?!!? :shock: :shock: :shock:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

dont tell daddy....
:shhh:
because he will make you get rid of another to make room? NASTY DADDY! :shakehead:

i only have ONE pram at the moment!!!! how unlike me is that, now were all moved in i kno i hvae space...

must find new pram *twitches*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back