Pliko P3 Pram

ASD123456

Reaction score
Hello,

Well I found a pram that I love, it's actually from Peg Perego which I'm assuming is similar to Mamas and Papas over here as they have the same models of prams. I really like this one but am just wodnering if anyone has any experience with it and how they found it....

http://www.bimbomarket.it/en/product.asp?Id=472&c_id=33&cf_id=40

It comes in some lovely colours and it's my new favourite (I originally wanted a Bugaboo but I much prefer this and it is much cheaper)

Alex xxx

I have a Peg Perego P3 - not the modular system though.

I bought it from that site and delivery was super. I haven't used the pram yet but I don't see any problems with it.

It is the same as M&Ps ;) just a different name and funkier colours. Mine is orange

any links to the one you have bee? i'm getting a pliko p3 and would LOVE a nicer colour xxx

can i just check - whats included in the package for £412.50?

does it include the car seat?? xx

I have the same Pliko P3 but in red and I love it!

The only downside to it ...is the carseat does get very heavy as your LO grows.

Yeah the car seat is heavy without a baby in it but I won't be taking it out the car ;)

Em I posted a pic in a post about them in product review section. I'll see if I can find it.

Yeah the car seat is heavy without a baby in it but I won't be taking it out the car ;)

Em I posted a pic in a post about them in product review section. I'll see if I can find it.

sorry my internet is being stupid

thanks bee!!! i actually love it in that colour!! think i'll defo be ordering it from there instead of going with the ordinary mamas and papas colours :) it's a great price as well :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back