What piercing???

Melly+2

Reaction score
I wana get a new piercing and dont know what to get. I just near enough hyjacked jazz thread so thought id start my own. What have you all had done and how much did it hurt, any pics would be good toom, b ut no rood ones please :rotfl: I dont wana look at any muffage

Just ears including tragus, and belly button. None hurt at all. One ear has 2 top, 2 bottom. The other just 2 bottom.

Ears, bellybutton and eyebrow (done twice and taken out twice as my long fringe kept getting caught in it and wouldn't heal).

I had ears and labret.. like bit under your lip :) (a la xtina aguilera lol) and it didn't hurt.. :)

x

ears and belly button... can show you my shiny fanny if you want!?! :wink: :lol:

Jade&Evie said:
ears and belly button... can show you my shiny fanny if you want!?! :wink: :lol:
pm ME :shhh:

its ok im joking :rotfl: or am i?? :wink: :rotfl:

I just googled and not keen - plus i have a teeny clit anyway and way to fat so wouldnt do it :)

looks quite sever actually, didnt realise how much skin it would go through :shock:

Iv got my nose, tongue, top of ear, each ear lobe, belly button, hood piercing, lip.
I think nose is really cute though and nice and girly :)
And tongue's fun to play with when your bored :lol:

Its wierd out of all of them i thought my tongue would be most painful to get done, how wrong was i, its a fucker after though

I used to have my tongue pierced and I think that was the most painful

BTW i have two at the top of my left ear, lobes, tongue, nose, and used to have belly button buit let it heal up.
My tongue was completely numb when they did it so just felt pressure no pain at all

Definatly my most annoying piercing, I could hardly eat anything for 2 weeks ad I kept biting it.
Except soup, even then i had to tilt my head back and then swallow.
I looked like a right tw*t :lol:

ive got my ears and tongue at the moment and my tongue did hurt up to a few days after it was done
i used to have my belly button, nose and nipple done and none of those hurt

Why dont you get your septum done??
Iv had it done before, but then realise I looked like a bull and took it out :lol:

thats one my oh deffo wouldnt go for, he hates my current nose piercing already, i think something like nip or VCH he wouldnt mind as you cant really see them, hes just an arse who hates everything though :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back