What annoys you about ebay?

little*red

Reaction score
Following from dionnes ebay watchers thread, i thought id ask "what annoys you about ebay?".

i hate it when you leave feedback for people and they dont leave you any :x
also when your trying to communicate with buyers or sellers and they dont get back to you!

People who take my money then don't send me the stuff - the annoying thing is they had loads of good feedback and it was for 2 balls of wool - total cost under a fiver..what's the point? Not like she made much out of it :x

I'm having the same snags at the moment wanting to buy summit that isn't cheap (2K) and he hasn't answered tis driving me mental :x

Ive not had any problems so far, and I only buy from buyers who have 100% feedback and has great comments

people that dont clean items.

i am so fussy and worry so much when some one comes to collect incase its not as nice as they thought etc, i clean my buggies loads even the wheels :oops: :lol:

i bought a buggy once still had crums all over the seat.

and a fake d&g top

When people sell something really cheap but try and charge far too much for postage to make up for it :x

when someone keeps trying to outbid me on something i really want - just let me win!!! :shakehead: :shakehead: :rotfl:

When I wait ages for a 10p listing day - then miss it!! :x

There was one Thursday, now it'll be ages. But I've got loads to list and could do with the discount.

When you win something & pay straight away, then the seller waits for you to leave feedback before they do..... :shakehead:
I always pay straight away, but know if I gave neutral or neg feedback if they deserved it I would get a neutral or neg back :roll:

Seller fee's. Surely a listing fee is enough, let alone paying to list the item then paying again a percentage of the total sale cost. For those who don't sell heaps you end up paying out more in fee's than it's worth to sell the odd item or two.

I just did a few listings on 10p day, then one of them was removed for saying "if you pay by paypal please add 10%"

I never knew there was anything wrong with saying theat... they said I was trying to get out of paying Ebay fees....erm.... no! I just want some of my paypal fees back! :

Plus if they'd have contacted me about it I would have removed the words myself, they didn't have to remove the whole thing, now it'll cost me more to list cos it isn't 10p listing day :(

argh ive just realise the last three people ive dealt with on ebay havent left me feedback even though ive left them some (all positive) :roll:

bought -tiger woods Ps3 game- left feedback- none left for me!

sold- angel picture - left feedback - none left for me !

bought- pregnancy tests - none left for me!

HOW RUDE! Why cant people just quickly write something like 'good ebayer' or 'recommended' it takes them about 2 seconds as you can do all you feeback at once.

Urchin I've had that happen to me before too, I mentioned something about paying via paypal was ok on a debit card or funds straight from their paypal account but that funds coming to me via a credit card add 10% or something like that (this was ages ago). My post was removed also for the same reason. Honestly listing fees, final valuation fee's and then paypal fee's - I was getting pennies by the time the sale had finished. I no longer use Paypal and last week closed my ebay account. Had enough of it really.

Emmylou said:
When you win something & pay straight away, then the seller waits for you to leave feedback before they do..... :shakehead:
I always pay straight away, but know if I gave neutral or neg feedback if they deserved it I would get a neutral or neg back :roll:

this is what annoys me too..

i think if your a seller you should give feedback to the buyer first, especially if you have paid the same day as the listing ended

i currently have 7 sellers still waiting to leave feedback for me, and i have given them theres and requested they complete transaction by leaving feedback, but nope they dont :shakehead: and i pay straight away, so annoys me!

late dispatch annoys me!
and no communication, i hate it!! still waiting for a reply for a moses basket i paid for, that still hasn't arrived after nearly 2 weeks!!!
and got my steriliser without the instructions! still waiting for those to arrive too :x

When it gets down to the last 30sec of an auction and your winning, then someone comes in and wins it :x

Although I have done that too.......but thats different :rotfl:

skairdykat said:
When it gets down to the last 30sec of an auction and your winning, then someone comes in and wins it :x

:x I hate that too!

Especially when your PC is on a go-slow and you keep refreshing but miss it by a couple of seconds :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back