I wana try slimming world

Melly+2

Reaction score
Is it any good, ive tried weight watchers but i feel hungry all the time :( I cant get any books as i dont get paid till thurs, can anyone help me start off with. Can you expain how the diet works, how much can i eat on certain days, what can i eat, i wana go to the groups but i find it hard working 4 nights a week and looking after hope too its hard, can anyone help me? :)

i do SW without the classes because i cant spend £5 a week on it. I never feel hungry and iv lost 7lbs :D

I just eat loads of pasta, beans and veg. I just cut out bread and meat. I only do green days. Have a yoghurt and maybe some cheese as a treat :)

They have a free weeks plan on there website :)

ive seen it but does it mean you can eat all you want of those foods or what? :?

theres basically free foods which you can eat as much as you like. Then theres 2B's which is bread and someother things i cant think of right now and either 1 or 2 A's which is dairy. (ithink or the other way around).

I had this yesterday:

1 toast with marmite. (1 x b for toast, marmites free)

couscous with 1/2 oxo cube. (couscous is free oxo is 1 sin per cube)

loads of wholemeal pasta with bean chillie (pasta is free, beans are free, pasarta is free, garlic is free, cheese is an A)

1 x toast (B)

:)

i forgot to say, it says in the booklet what things are worth like when its not free food. If you want i could photocopy the booklet and send it to you, i was confused at 1st but its easy when you read the booklet :)

oh yes please hun that would be wonderful, so do i need to work out my sins too? thanks for helping me :hug:

yeah i think it says in the booklet that you should have under 15.
I usually pick all the free things i like and try to make a meal out of them and then add in the A's and B's and try to avoid sins, but some times i have ice cream or a biscuit or something. its actually quite easy when you get in a routine. I will copy in the sins pages though which tells you how many sins things are.

You dont feel like your on a diet though, its not like veg veg veg :lol:

youre bloody brilliat you know that, your always helping me :hug:

well done jenna :cheer: I wondered how you were getting on :D

I love SW. Lost 27.5 lbs :cheer:
You never feel hungry, theres so much you can eat :D
I've got the syns directory 2007, if anyone ever needs anything looking up, over 40,000 brands

i have lost half a stone in 4 weeks. its a very easy diet to follow.

what food do you eat the most of?? meat, fish or pasta?

free foods are things you can eat loads of. there are two types of meals, red or green.

green for instance you can eat as much pasta, rice and potatoe as you want. also bake beans are free on a green day and you can have 28grms of chees as a healthy extra. you can have 3 healthy extras a day. so, for instance you could have beans and smash for brekfast..free meal. then pasta with a home made tomatoe sace with mushrooms etc for lunch with 28g of cheese. then for dinner have baked pots with roast veg and a small piece of white fish. the white fish would be a seond healthy extra.

so you can eat loads plus 6 sins is good a day. eg a 2 fingure kit kat has 6 sins.

sa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back