Whats your little one got/had for tea?

kayzee

Reaction score
Someone done a thread about what we eat so i thought id start one for the babes

Tias got (when she wakes :roll: ) Homemade cheesey veg and potato supreme :hug: :hug: :hug:

Smells gorgeous and made with my own fair hands :cheer: :cheer:

What have your little ones got for dinner?

Kai's got chicken casserole with carrots and potatoes - although he isn't keen on potatoes, but he's improving!

Libby was going to have sweet potato & carrot (homemade) but she was clamping her mouth shut, so she's had mango instead :wink:

Stanley's got potato slices (picked out of our dauphinoise bake) soya beans and sweetcorn!

He's currently throwing it around the kitchen :roll:

Samuel has had homemade - Turkey & pasta with butternut squash and parsnip

Brody's had green bean, parsnip chicken thingy that my wonderful husband has been cooking this afternnon! :cheer:

Nathans had pork cassarole and Aimees had spag bol wit us.

Harrison had tomato and cheese risotto with a cup of milk & ice cream for afters :D and it was all gobbled up hehe

Lydia had boil in the bag fish (in butter sauce), mash, and peas

Braydon had all diffo cold fish and ham with salad fresh bread and fruit salad

me and alice shared chinese chicken fajta (sp) things, and salad. she had some apple pie and a few mouthfuls of my ice cream. i put less spicy stuff on hers

tomorrow its fish pie.

Ruby wollfed down a big bowl of my homemade chicken stew with a cob of fresh crusty bread :cheer: She LOVED it!! She loves her food, I love watching her enoy her food :lol:

home made beef burger with Pasta cheese... (plain pasta with Cheese grated on top) and it's all vanished...

The other one had a mixture of amniotic fluid flavoured home made beef burger and pasta cheese.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

his usual, a pint..............................

..................... of MILK! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back