What piercing???

Melly+2 said:
I wana get a new piercing and dont know what to get. I just near enough hyjacked jazz thread so thought id start my own. What have you all had done and how much did it hurt, any pics would be good toom, b ut no rood ones please :rotfl: I dont wana look at any muffage

lol!! at The how much did it hurt bit!! :lol:
i think any piercing would be a walk in the park for you after giving birth naturally to your LO!
YOU DESERVE A MEDAL!!! :D

only did it naturally with Hope, if id have given birth to alex naturally i dont think id have anything left to pierce :shock:

Jade&Evie said:

:rotfl: :angel: :moon:

I have ears.

I had my navel done but it kept getting caught on my jeans so I took it out.

Then I got my tongue pierced. Hurt like fucking hell :evil: I couldn't eat or drink properly for ages, but I loved it after... So did the boys :wink: Then it fell out when I was clubbing so I didn't bother with it again.

I'd love my earlobe (whatever its called) done

I have/had my nose done both sides, bridge, septum, madonna/monroe, lip, belly button, nipple and ears twice...my favourite being the monroe :D

i deffomthink only certain people can pull off a monroe, ou still got it now poochie??

i currently have both ear lobes stretched to 10mm, left side of my nose, septum and navel.

want right side of my nose done next..
i want a lot more but work in a school so a lot are out of the question.

wouldn't mind VCH but it's the idea of a needle going through 'down there' that's putting me off. makes me flinch just writing it :oops:

how about conch ? i think they look lush deffinately on my list after my nose.

I have 7 holes in my left ear and 6 in the right (including the top of my ear). I only wear one pair of earrings, and the one in the top of my ear though. These piercing get more painful the higher you go up the ear cos they go through cartlidge up there. I first got my ears pierced aged 2 and got the others done in my early teens.

I have my nose pierced (when I was 15) but don't wear a stud in it very often anymore. That one didn't hurt too much getting it done but took a while to heal.

I also have my bellybutton pierced (since I was 20 & its survived 2 pregnancies!). It took ages to heal and was a bit sore for a while.

4 months ago I got a vch piercing (hurt getting it done but healed really quickly) and my nipples pierced. My nipples still haven't healed and are still a bit sore, definately the most painful of the lot!

Ears and belly button didnt hurt at all, nipple f***in killed and I was sick and nearly passed out. It never ever healed properly even after a year so I took it out. I loved it when it was in but I wouldnt put myself through that again ouuuch!

Ears, tongue and downstairs

Ears i cant remember
Tongue not getting it done but my tongue swelled up like a slug for about a week
And downstairs, a little bit but none afterwards

both ears x2 in the lobe
top of right ear
and maddonna pierced, just a little CZ stone in their, did have a little real diamond 1 but it fell out on a night out... wasn't risking being that arsed again.

none of them really hurt TBH stung when they got done but that was it.

I have had loads but still got my lip, bridge, nostril, tongue x 2 and 20mm stretched lobes.

I also have a medusa (middle, top lip) which I think is my favourite. How about that?

I dont think i could pull it off tbh hun, bet yours looks mint, got any pics???

I've not seen it on many people and probably wouldn't still have it myself if I hadn't found the tiniest balls!

Last edited:
Lobes, tragus, belly button.
My nose is too massive for a piercing, and id look a dick with anything else :(

Just 1 - My ears.

I had my belly button pierced which didn't hurt atall, but it fell out in 2006 and healed mega quickly :(
May get it re-peirced if I get back down to a size 10/12..Scared it will really hurt though, I was told it hurts alot to get it re-pierced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back