What pets do we own?

I have a little jack russell called Tinkerbell and two cats a fluffy tabby and white called Nala and a black cat called Simba!!

have a dog called jill with OH, she looks a lot like a basenji but theres def collie in there somewhere. have a king charles called crystal who i rehomed at 4 and had been badly abused, pretty much dead when i got her! but she stays at my mums because i had her there when she was ill and she got attached to my mums dogs! at my mums (they count as mine too, if OH hadnt impregnated me and made me move away!) one peke called shogie who is 14 years old, his mrs died last year (matilda) only 7 years old of a heart attack. tibetan spaniel called summer, shes 7. a love bird, hes the evilest thing in the world. and lots of fish. i had to rehome my rat when i got pregnant and my dad accidentally killed my budgie :(

and i also have lots of hedgehogs :) i rescued a baby one when i was younger and when it was old enough put it under the shed and it had babies in the following years. they let me pet them :D

all our dogs have been rehomed and with the exception of the two pekes, they have all been badly abused :(

Last edited:
I did have a hamster called Norman! He was so vicious though and would bite you if you went near him!! He died a couple of months ago though and I don't think we're get another hamster cos they bloody hurt when they bite lol

I have a little jack russell called Tinkerbell and two cats a fluffy tabby and white called Nala and a black cat called Simba!!

aww would love to see some pics of the jack russell best breed i love em x

hamster called Moses - Rosie loves him, he doesnt bite and is mega friendly :)

I have....

3 x german shepherds = leo Deva Boo
1 x jack russells = Roxy
4 maine coon cats = Honey, Simon, suki & smelly cat

I also have 3 kittens i am trying to sell xx

Does anybody elses dogs hang around when you're changing crappy nappies like your about to throw them a tasty treat???

Two labs, one Black and one Chocolate, mother and daughter.
Two ponies
One farm cat.

Does anybody elses dogs hang around when you're changing crappy nappies like your about to throw them a tasty treat???

I have a feeling this is what my dogs will do haha scruffy dogs haha

LOL,

Oscar did a super squirter last week and Leo (the dog) thought it was christmas and .... well, at least I didn't have to scrub the floor (eeewww)!!

9 thats right 9 chinchillas. males have been snipped but they just keep on coming. baby number 9 arrived last wednesday and is adorable. haven't the heart to sell him
Oldest to youngest: Oscar m. Keira f. Gizmo m. Ebony f. Jeremy m. Dusty m. Chip(olata) m. Charlie m. Sammy - think its a male

These are my cats and my lovely dog Tink!!!

Attachments

• 11-02-07_1844.jpg
    11-02-07_1844.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Image158.jpg
    Image158.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Image012.jpg
    Image012.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Image028.jpg
    Image028.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 11
  • Tink (11).jpg
    Tink (11).jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 11
Got two german shepherds, Biscuit and Bess, (11 yrs old now) Panther a black cat :p she is really old 22 now, a rabbit called Pancake and a 3yrold Welsh Section D called Jack :D

I have a maine coon called Buddy, And a german shepherd called Lucy, Also have a border terrier called Trixie, but she lives with my mum. There are pics of Lucy and Buddy on my FB ! (Muhaha more friends :p)

I have a cat called Mickey Mouse! He's 6 years old black except for a White bit under his chin that makes him look like a reverand! Lol x he's my furry baby and is the softest most loving cat I've ever had or met x he's really patient as well and will let DD pick him up, brush him etc etc without so much as a twitch of his tail x he's recently been made a house cat as I'm terrified something'll happen to him as we live near a quite busy main road x I desperately want a dog but it's not the right time with bubba due in 10 weeks x would also like another cat but ditto with the timing thing x my OH had a hamster when I met him and I can't stand the evil little thing! But I will 100% cry when it dies! Always do! It got out the other week (I've since bought it a new cage) and my cat is so soft he just followed it around and sniffed at it! x

I have a 9 week old cholcolate and tan chihuahua called Tia. My baby girl China was put to sleep due to ill health in january, she was a black staffordshire bull terrier and was my world for 9 years.

I sometimes feel like i am 'cheating' on china by loving Tia but i know she would have loved her.

Here's a few pics of Tia xx

Attachments

• Tia.jpg
    Tia.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 12
  • tia2.jpg
    tia2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 14
  • tia3.jpg
    tia3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 13
I have an 8 year old Great Dane called Harry :)

38160_1482592017512_1015175651_1374975_5443199_n.jpg

He's got a cut on both his legs at the moment so to stop him licking them after we put the healing cream on, we have to tape socks on him :lol:

we have a female jack russel called Gypsy,
a staffy x called Dempsey,
1 Dumbo rat called Skye,
1 fancy rat called Eden,
1 male bearded dragon called Louis
and the latest addition is a three month old Royal Python called Sydney :)

We have our two Staffordshire bull terriers holly and star, two chinese dwarf hamsters peanut and cashew, the horsfield tortoise hermes and the dwarf lop eared rabbit Harry. Up until very recently we had our husky rat, Leo who we lost due to having tumors in his little face :(

Holly
n798115120_6995788_5836184.jpg

Star
5448_273964210120_798115120_8580591_5684203_n.jpg

Hermes
P1010201.jpg

Harry
04032010130.jpg

The hamsters are impossible to photograph!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back