what now??

xRhiannex

Reaction score
Ive been really tired for about a week or so and been getting discharge thats really thick and white, i dont feel pregnant (even though i want to be) I took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative im like 5 days late now and i dont know whats up.... .what now?

Hi huns,

It could be too early for you too get a positive result on a home pregnancy test. It can take a couple of weeks after your period is due to get a ++++ because there needs to be a substantial amount of hormone in your urine to detect. You could be tired due to pregnancy, or it could be AF round the corner. As for lots of discharge this can also be sign of pregnancy but not neccessarily. I would give it a few more days and test again, until you get a positive result or AF arrives. Its the waiting thats the bugger. Fingers crossed you are pregnant, we will be waiting for some good news!! :)

Hi there,

Any luck since?

I don't know how familiar you are with the types of 'discharge' the female body has. If you're not, it would be well worth scrolling through many of the posts on this site, and also well worth reading Toni Weschler's Taking Charge of Your Fertility. I am saying this because the thick white discharge might simply be cervical mucous. This usually builds up thick at ovulation time (a sure sign of impending ovulation), but it sometimes appears at other times (not sure exactly why).

While TTC I have learned so much about the body through this message board, google searches, and that book!

Let us know how you get on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back